How many players Drafted in 2010 will get extensions.

tblazer_NZ
tblazer_NZ's picture
How many players Drafted in 2010 will get extensions.

How many players drafted in 2010 will get extensions?
Who and how much money will/should they make on these extensions?

ItsRainingNegs
Only time will tell but I

Only time will tell but I think it's just Wall, Cousins, and George right now.

JustTuIt52
JustTuIt52's picture
John Wall, Favors, DMC,

John Wall, Favors, DMC, Monroe, Hayward, Paul George, Sanders, Bledsoe.

George is obviously due for a huge payday from the Pacers, Sanders & Bledsoe should also get paid with Sanders' breakout season last year and Bledsoe finally running his own team in PHX and not stuck in CP3's shadow.

I left Evan Turner off my list because the Sixers are set to be in full on rebuilding mode, he's the old regime's guy, and despite his struggles I could see some team overpaying him for instant offense off the bench.

The 2 Jazz guys will get re-signed because the team is all in on its young guys. The Kings chose DMC as their franchise's future by trading Tyreke to the Pelicans. If he can get his head on straight and utilize his skills and potential (he's doing that i.e. working with Shaq) he could become one of the best centers in the League among this new generation of players. It'll be interesting to see how he develops with Tyreke gone and a young legit head coach in Mike Malone.

The Wiz built a promising supporting cast of Beal, Nene, Okafor, and now Otto Porter around their former #1 overall pick John Wall. Washington should contend for a 6-8 seed in the East this season.

The only other players drafted in 2010 who I could see getting re-signed next summer are Avery Bradley, Greivis Vasquez, and Lance Stephenson if he improves on his strong playoff performance for the Pacers. Basically role players after those first 8 guys I mentioned.

ItsRainingNegs
Wow I read this as max

Wow I read this as max extensions earlier, Favors, Bledsoe, Bradley, Hayward, and Monroe will get extensions as well. Sanders is valuable but they already have a clone of him in Henson who is cheaper and could provide more upside.

Windy City Assassin
Lance Stephenson

Lance Stephenson

RSS: Syndicate content