Guess dude really aint Aminu: TEAGUE stayin in draft!!
My bad if this is irrelevant, I ain't really been around lately but I remember dude on here who was claiming to be Aminu kept saying Teague would stay and he obviosly did'nt just thought that was funny.
RANDOM DRAFT THOUGHTS:
1. clippers & griffin what a waste
2. griffin in memphis, okc, or washington
3. curry not top 5 talent
5. meeks shouldve stayed that way in 7 years when hes out the league after a d-leauge all star game he
could've said he played in the final four
6. thabeets might have the best african swag ever, might have a carerr outside of sports
7. damn if rubio aint sh*t what a bunch of trouble
I can go on and on but i wont i just wanted to add sumn to this post to start a couple arguments.
1. Dont see why Giffin with the clips is a waste
2. I dont understand "griffin in memphis, okc, or washington" Is that where you want him?, Too bad
3. I havent seen a lot of mocks with Curry in the top 5
4. Derozan could end up better, but Harden is safer IMO and can contribute right away
5. Meeks will be drafted higher this yr then he would have been next year
6. Thabeet might have a career as an embassador of Africa
7. Why is Rubio trouble? At worst he'll be a flashier Sergio Rodriguez, but I think he'll be much better
Lastly Teague is staying in the draft.
This was just randomness on my mind but I can explain...
1. The Clipps have a history of not paying players after they develop and come to deserve a lucrative contract, they have a logjam of bigs with larger contracts that with little value.
2. Too bad is right I just personally feel that these teams would be a nice fit for those that had an actual chance of landing the top pick.
3. Not a lot but I have seen a few and it perplexes me how
4. Arguably a safer pick, I guess you can say that cause if he "bursts" it'll be less of an shocker and disappointment based on the level both are perceived to be able to reach (he really didn't impress me much in those two years sorry).
5. Psychic I guess, anything could happen next year people get better and stocks increase based on success (look it up).
6. Is this serious? You could be right, I was just saying he looked real square and slow to me on the court but in interviews and blogs and sh*t he actually seem like a cool, bright marketable dude, wish him much success
7. His contract buyout and the legal stuff that goes with it, his refusal to consider certain, teams, his not working out and all the rigmarole that goes along with him, it wont be a shame if he fuk*n sucked when it came down to it (* see Šarūnas Jasikevičius )
I know Teague staying in that was the whole point in my post. Thanks for the argument what else you got ?
Where you get that pic at lol
i'm with sheltwon........
nice picture, I couldn't even read what you wrote!
Thats ROXY: Ima Fan! wish my b*itch fuk*d like that!