This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar M-DYMES 13 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/108-3-girls-basketball-rout-raises-questions

This seems unheard of to me. I wonder how many D1 prospects they have on that squad. Tennessee & Uconn should be all over these girls.

Wavy Bagels
    Participant

3 points? not even 4? lol

Quincey Hodges

You would be surprised how many very bad girls hs teams there are. The other team could have maybe one low D1 player and the rest average girl players but blow out a girls team because the other girls team barely has anyone who can dribble and shoot. Our Maryland AAu girls team that was 13-u used to play and blow out Highschool girls teams full of Seniors. In girls basketball the talent level can be ridiculously different from one team to the next. A gap as big as NBA team Playing a highschool team

Quincey Hodges

You would be surprised how many very bad girls hs teams there are. The other team could have maybe one low D1 player and the rest average girl players but blow out a girls team because the other girls team barely has anyone who can dribble and shoot. Our Maryland AAu girls team that was 13-u used to play and blow out Highschool girls teams full of Seniors. In girls basketball the talent level can be ridiculously different from one team to the next. A gap as big as NBA team Playing a highschool team

llperez

yeah, my first thought wasnt how good the winning team was but how bad the losing team is. 3 points?

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

I wonder if the coach got fired like that coach that won 100-0 and lost his job because he didn’t stop his girls from scoring.

Toronto16
    Participant

That’s stupid.  What is the superior teams supposed to do, stop shooting?

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482825,00.html

Exactly.. There’s the link.  It’s a competitive sport.. if anything, the opposing coach should be fired and the school shouldn’t be allowed to have a women’s basketball team until all those girls on the team graduate. Lmao

WizardofOz
    Participant

It’s like my old middle school. Last year, when I was still in middle school, my school’s Girls team got BLOWN OUT a lot. I’m not sure the exact scored, but I think they’re were some games that had scored like 52-4, 60-6. LMAO!

And I agree with everything Quincey said.

M-DYMES
    Participant

Well back when I was like 6 i remember when we’d play organized ball and everyone would just throw up 3’s.  Now mind u if it hit the rim, that was a blessing and cause for celebration.  But, if it went in….you were a basketball GOD, the next MJ.  So maybe that how these girls played, wit the logic, talent, and strength of a 6 year old.  And the one girl who hit the 3 prolly has her jersey up in the rafters the next day. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login