Game 2 of the 2012 Eastern Conference Finals

Bird_Years
Bird_Years's picture
Game 2 of the 2012 Eastern Conference Finals

I just saw NBA.com has game 2 of the ECF's as one of the game of the year nominees. As a Celtics fan I can't even watch it, still too soon. I'm not even going to get into the missed foul that Rondo should have gotten, I'm just pissed his legendary game was wasted because he didn't get the W (plus the series would have been even going back to Boston).

For all the fans of any franchise out there, what other games in recent memory are still too painful to even watch the highlights of?

eyoxsoowao
LOLLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLLL

eyoxsoowao
For all the fans of any

For all the fans of any franchise out there, what other games in recent memory are still too painful to even watch the highlights of?

eogezosajke
LOLLLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLLLL

ZYHEHEWA
Minnesota Timberwolves –

Minnesota Timberwolves – Seemingly overnight, the T-Wolves transformed a young and inexperienced group into a veteran-laden team heading into this season. Andrei Kirilenko’s entrance into the starting lineup and, if healthy, Brandon Roy’s return to grace looks to give Minnesota a legit chance of a postseason appearance in 2013.

MOMING
However, you can calm down

However, you can calm down Lakers fans. It's very possibly the last thing on Kobe's mind right now as he gets prepared for a crack at his sixth championship.

MOMING
"It felt pretty good," the

"It felt pretty good," the understated Nash said. "It's been (a short time). In little moments we realize we're on the same page. We've got a long way to go.

MOMING
The Lakers' fans shouldn't

The Lakers' fans shouldn't worry. Their big stars expect to be out of street clothes and back in uniform very soon - and for much bigger games than an exhibition in the Inland Empire.mgjh6767

hberf3423
“People say development, well

“People say development, well that means playing time,” Frank said. “To me development is always based on merit because the worst thing – you can look at it with a exception of a couple guys – guys who don’t get it based on merit, it usually doesn’t play out real well for them. Guys that get it based on merit, they understand the process. To me, whether you are young or old, it has to be based on merit.”

hberf3423
Smith played the majority of

Smith played the majority of last season with a trade demand looming in the air, but according to several teammates, the forward is comfortable with the direction the Hawks are heading after the hiring of president of basketball operations and general manager Danny Ferry. Shortly after being hired, Ferry traded six-time All-Star guard Joe Johnson to Brooklyn and longtime starting small forward Marvin Williams to Utah in deals which netted the team close to $30 million in salary cap room next summer.ytu5655

peikzoosa
“For me to be a part of this

“For me to be a part of this team, this organization, this history and the way that they’re going into the future, it’s unexplainable… I couldn’t ask better than being here.”

The Pacers couldn’t ask for better either. When all is said and done, $3.5 million a year for a young man this decent and this talented could prove to be one of the better values of the 2012 crop of free agents.[890p789

RSS: Syndicate content