Forum MVP Tournament-Play-in Game #1-ProudGrandpa vs. tli232

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
Forum MVP Tournament-Play-in Game #1-ProudGrandpa vs. tli232

Who's the more valuable poster?

Scottoant93
Scottoant93's picture
You post more and made this

You post more and made this tournament so I will vote for you but even though tli232 barely posts,hes become a legend just on his sick perverted sex chamber basement haha.

plus it would be a shame that you don't even win the playin game in your own tournament

providencefriars1
providencefriars1's picture
Ill throw you a vote too, PG

Ill throw you a vote too, PG

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
Dude

Why one at a time? You missed the point, completely. Do them all at the same time and have everyone vote for them. Or, even better, don't do this thing at all. Either choice is much better than this, where you are being completely obnoxious. By the way, voting for TLI, who at least does not post obnoxious stuff as often as you have in the past while.

butidonthavemoney
butidonthavemoney's picture
Yeah

The one at a time format has disaster written all over it.

If nothing else, put them in the off-topic section.

aamir543
aamir543's picture
Wait, I thought this was

Wait, I thought this was going to be a debate, now this is just a popularity contest, so guys like Mc Based, Indiana Basketball, NoMoney, and Mikey V are obviously going to be among the winners.

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
aamir

Dude, I would be glad for it to be a debate, but some guys do not necessarily specialize and/or care about doing that. It seems like a huge waste of time to do this anyway, as I think everyone fills a purpose on this board if they do indeed post about basketball and put thought into their posts. That being said, I think that I would more than likely get killed by those three in front of me in a popularity contest, and I am not sure that JNixonIggy would not win due to his awesome college and pro scouting breakdowns.

Regardless, what in the world would we debate about that we would not already be debating about anyway? ProudGrandpa, ball in your court, but I think I will say, talk about basketball, or leave us alone. I know the lockout sucks, but you usually have very little basketball related content as is, and we have been talking about other posters far too much already. We already have people on this board who are much better at making sarcastic or witty comments than you, why not tell them to your grand kids and leave us alone. Or just stop being so weird. Again, either works.

aamir543
aamir543's picture
You're so humble MikeyV, lol,

You're so humble MikeyV, lol, If you won the MVP a couple of days ago, than you could surely win whatever gramps was talking about.

That being said, I wouldn't mind if Gramps could do this in an orderly fashion, and MikeyV is right, you gotta step up your game if you're gonna be the forum troll, cause Flynt Flossy is pretty promising, and might replace you rather soon.

Malik-Universal
Malik-Universal's picture
PG- proud grandma

PG-

proud grandma

apb540
apb540's picture
my vote

Post about basketball and we will discuss that, as is known to happen on NBAdraft.net. This stupid tournament idea proves NOTHING at all.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
Tongue-Out-Like-23's picture
Your parent's didn't give you

Your parent's didn't give you much attention as a child, did they?

This is obviously not your fault.. it's the lack of proper parenting as a child and a teen. I feel so sorry for you that you did not get to feel what it was like to love and to be loved, to feel the warmth of another person without physically touching, to have a heart and a household full of love and respect. The parenting situation in your household has been terrible, shame on your parents for not teaching you and loving you properly. Shame on them for not demonstrating that you do indeed loom so large in their heart. Shame on them for not showing you that there is more to life than begging for attention.

But since all of that failed you.. you have failed yourself.. Now you sit on your computer screen, wondering how you will ever garner attention, as a dog does when he wants to play with his owner while he is at work... just sitting on the door mat, patientaly waiting.. As a cartoonist may perceive an unused toy as a real-life creature trapped and begging to be played with.. As a woman that has had her heart broken too many a time to count but is still desperately looking for love and sincerity in the arms of a man.

You sir, have my full respect and I give you my condolences.

May your future be filled with whatever your heart desires and your long quest for a special person or group of people that care for your finally comes to a beautiful end.

I May Be Krypt
I May Be Krypt's picture
DAMN BASED-Out-Like-23 ...

DAMN BASED-Out-Like-23 ... come on man! Why did you have to go Super Saiyan on him like that?

Seriously though gramps, 2 suggestions. If you wanna do this idea, then make it one whole "region" at a time because it'll be faster. And secondly, I would give the users a 48 hr period to get votes in.

M-DYMES
M-DYMES's picture
So we just had an awards

So we just had an awards post, and now we are having another competition to give an award that was just awarded in the other awards post?

Kind of sounds pointless IMO, but whatever keeps people happy. I just don't see the value, b/c honestly I don't know if anyone really truly cares about being an awarded poster on NBAdraft.net. Sure it cool to be honored at anytime, but I doubt this would go on anyones greatest list of accomplishments....well...maybe with exception to McDunkin.

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
Hey guys

harsh, you're making me sound insecure or something.

Here's the new voting for all the play-in games:

http://www.nbadraft.net/forum/forum-mvp-tournament-play-games

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
A extremely poor and cracked

A extremely poor and cracked out mans version of Dale Worthington vs a man who went from Ivey League grad to doing...things.... in this

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
McDunkin

Dale Worthington died or something, so I'm all you've got now...

tli232
Just to prove that I do view

Just to prove that I do view every thread. haha.

Nbanflguy
Nbanflguy's picture
I vote for TLI cuz quite

I vote for TLI cuz quite frankly, i dont want to go to his basement

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
This started off DOA..Then

This started off DOA..Then Someone Found a Pulse....Now Someone should Pull the Plug!!!!

RSS: Syndicate content