With the first pick of the 2013 NBA Draft the Cleveland Cavaliers select.....

NickWayne87
With the first pick of the 2013 NBA Draft the Cleveland Cavaliers select.....

Andrew Wiggins out of Huntington Prep High School.......wait what? what do you mean we can't pick andrew out of high school it worked 10 years ago when we were in this position what gives???

with that said.....they should trade the pick. Trade down and get Porter.

nick5354
nick5354's picture
The only problem with this is

The only problem with this is that If Cavs trade down to 4th Porter is not guaranteed as Wizards will be picking from 3rd and would be been snap him up. Cavs better hope Wizards are most keen on Oladipo or Bazz so Porter falls if we trade the pick with Charlotte.

CavFanPR
I want Muhammad. Had he

I want Muhammad. Had he declared straight out of high school, he would've gone first last year. The "red flags" are simple things like one dimensional or unathletic, which I find ridiculous because he is incredibly athletic. He carred 10% fat throughout the season at UCLA and still looked quite impressive. I wouldn't consider anyone else at number 1.

CavFanPR
There we go, first thumbs

There we go, first thumbs down of the night in 5 minutes. Probably a blazer or piston fan that wants Muhammad.

Mikez
Mikez's picture
Just take porter first

Just take porter first overall, what are the cavs going to get trading down in this draft? A future 2nd round pick?

Cavs proved last year it's not a reach if you get who you want

wrector
wrector's picture
I sold myself on Porter about

I sold myself on Porter about a month ago, so coping with the idea of the Cavs possibly taking Noel is proving difficult lol. Its a matter of BPA vs Best Fit.

hbomb3300
Agreed

If they can't trade down they should just take Porter. I would rather have Porter or McLemore... Noel is too skinny and has a rough injury history. Even if they could trade the 1st pick for a 1st rounder next year of a lottery team I would be all about it... that draft is going to be stacked!

RSS: Syndicate content