This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar McDunkin 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    McDunkin

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/73378/180

“Euroleague Basketball and the National Basketball Association (NBA) have announced that two Euroleague teams will compete in four preseason games from October 14 to 16, 2010 in the United States. The four games, which are part of the Euroleague American Tour 2010, will be played by former Euroleague champion CSKA Moscow of Russia and Caja Laboral of Spain. The two teams will face four NBA opponents: the Memphis Grizzlies, the Oklahoma City Thunder, the San Antonio Spurs and the Cleveland Cavaliers.”

“Two other games between Euroleague and NBA teams will take place prior to the Euroleague American Tour 2010. As part of the fifth annual NBA Europe Live presented by EA SPORTS™, Armani Jeans Milano will host the New York Knicks in Milan on Sunday, October 3. Four days later, on Thursday, October 7, the defending champions in both competitions, Regal FC Barcelona and the Los Angeles Lakers, will meet in Barcelona, Spain. As part of NBA Europe Live 2010, the Lakers will also face the Minnesota Timberwolves in London on October 4, with the Knicks taking on the Timberwolves in Paris on October 6.”

My dream match up Steve Blake vs Ricky Rubio!…but seriously i cant wait for that Lakers – Regal FC game

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login