This topic contains 34 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RUDEBOY_ 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    RUDEBOY_
    Participant

For the 3rd straight year ESPN and TrueHoop Network are ranking every nba player- and counting them down on Twitter (@espnnba)…

They asked their forecast panel to predict the overall level of play for each player..This includes both quality & quanity of his expected level of play..Each player was rated on a 0-to-10 scale….

ESPN.com NBA Player Rankings: 401-500 http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9680298/2013-nba-player-rankings-401-500..The entire list can be viewed on ESPN.COM…

Royce White was 500…Fab Melo is 499…Kwame Brown is 450…Micheal Beasley is 378….

Moon River
    Participant

405. I cannot believe how quickly he has dropped. He was twice an all star and the last one was 2008-2009.

Moon River
    Participant

405. I cannot believe how quickly he has dropped. He was twice an all star and the last one was 2008-2009.

TomShoe
      Participant

Maybe being ranked #500 will finally motivate Royce White to get off his ass and get over himself.

TomShoe
      Participant

Maybe being ranked #500 will finally motivate Royce White to get off his ass and get over himself.

JoeWolf1

The comment for Tony Mitchell is all me, lol

JoeWolf1

The comment for Tony Mitchell is all me, lol

ph90702

There’s only 480 active players at a time. Why would they rank 500?

TheTorontoRaptor
      Participant

It just gives you a nice, even number. normally you see top 10, top 100, top 50,etc. 500 is much nicer than 480 if you get where I’m coming from

TheTorontoRaptor
      Participant

It just gives you a nice, even number. normally you see top 10, top 100, top 50,etc. 500 is much nicer than 480 if you get where I’m coming from

ph90702

There’s only 480 active players at a time. Why would they rank 500?

Toronto16
    Participant

You can have 16 players on your roster? I thought it was 15.

Toronto16
    Participant

You can have 16 players on your roster? I thought it was 15.

frogman
    Participant

Personally I would have had Carrick Felix above Luke Zeller but apart from that it’s flawless.

frogman
    Participant

Personally I would have had Carrick Felix above Luke Zeller but apart from that it’s flawless.

the I in win
    Participant

Bernard James is better than 427. Some other minor flaws in my opinion but it’s very hard to judge the lowest level players on their nba value.

the I in win
    Participant

Bernard James is better than 427. Some other minor flaws in my opinion but it’s very hard to judge the lowest level players on their nba value.

Hallstrom
    Participant

Players 326-350
    350: Greg Stiemsma
    349: Sebastian Telfair
    348: Nazr Mohammed
    347: Hasheem Thabeet
    346: Arnett Moultrie
    345: Aaron Gray
    344: Marquis Daniels
    343: Anthony Randolph
    342: Patty Mills
    341: Tony Wroten
    340: Lou Amundson
    339: Shane Larkin
    338: Glen Rice Jr.
    337: E’Twaun Moore
    336: Wesley Johnson
    335: Anthony Tolliver
    334: Josh McRoberts
    333: Chris Singleton
    332: Kent Bazemore
    331: Drew Gooden
    330: Rodrigue Beaubois
    329: Mickael Pietrus
    328: Daniel Gibson
    327: Gorgui Dieng
    326: Gerald Green

Hallstrom
    Participant

Players 326-350
    350: Greg Stiemsma
    349: Sebastian Telfair
    348: Nazr Mohammed
    347: Hasheem Thabeet
    346: Arnett Moultrie
    345: Aaron Gray
    344: Marquis Daniels
    343: Anthony Randolph
    342: Patty Mills
    341: Tony Wroten
    340: Lou Amundson
    339: Shane Larkin
    338: Glen Rice Jr.
    337: E’Twaun Moore
    336: Wesley Johnson
    335: Anthony Tolliver
    334: Josh McRoberts
    333: Chris Singleton
    332: Kent Bazemore
    331: Drew Gooden
    330: Rodrigue Beaubois
    329: Mickael Pietrus
    328: Daniel Gibson
    327: Gorgui Dieng
    326: Gerald Green

apb540
    Participant

5 Sixers between 429 & 500…

apb540
    Participant

5 Sixers between 429 & 500…

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Anyone else Notice that there haven’t been any new posts in 2 Days? Thats STRANGE!!! Is the Site Working on something?

Anton123
      Participant

I think everyone would like to know that

Anton123
      Participant

I think everyone would like to know that

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Anyone else Notice that there haven’t been any new posts in 2 Days? Thats STRANGE!!! Is the Site Working on something?

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

A war of words have erupted between 2 of the game’s biggest stars……It started when Kevin Durant said he believes former team mate,current Rockets guard James Harden should replace Dwayne Wade on ESPN’s Top 10 List of the NBA’s best 500 players…….

Wade Fired back on Instagram…*Note to Self…:Make him Respect your place in history *AGAIN*!!

Durant shot back and said ”Don’t Tweet Me Show Me’… Wade and the Heat beat OKC in 2012 and Wade already has 3 Rings,Durant has NONE….

NBA: Kevin Durant – “Dwayne Wade Is Not Top 10 In The NBA”; Dwayne Wade Responds http://www.360nobs.com/2013/09/nba-kevin-durant-dwayne-wade-is-not-top-10-in-the-nba-dwayne-wade-responds/ via @Wana____

Hallstrom
      Participant

Now people are forced to post a thread inside anothet thread…

It sucks…

Hallstrom
      Participant

Now people are forced to post a thread inside anothet thread…

It sucks…

IndianaBasketball
      Participant

I don’t have a problem with what Durant said. I mean, he wasn’t picking on D. Wade. He said he felt James Harden (11th on the list) was a top ten player. They asked him who he’d take out and he said D. Wade (8th on the list). I mean, the list went LeBron James, Durant, Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Russell Westbrook, Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, Wade, Kobe Bryant and Carmelo Anthony.

I think D. Wade is being sensitive as usual.

I do have a problem with Durant tweeting, “show me” though. D. Wade has shown enough in his career and it wasn’t like he had a bum year last season. He put up GREAT numbers despite his knee issues.

Cynthia
        Participant

DWade is still good but he’s not on Hardens level anymore. I would have no problem putting Harden above Wade myself. However if we are talking about if they were both 24, then it might be a different story, but 30+ banged up Wade has nothing on Harden.

Wade is the biggest diva in the league, so I don’t really let things like this bother me. I did think it was pretty stupid NBA.com posted it on their website, I mean it’s just high school drama/gossip.

As much as I love Durant “show me” was pretty dumb. Wade has outplayed you twice in the finals now, you really have no room to talk. Also considering Westbrook’s return status being questionable it’s possible OKC will be nothing but middle of the pack this year. It really all depends on Westbrook, because they did not get better overall this offseason, in fact they got worse.

Cynthia
        Participant

DWade is still good but he’s not on Hardens level anymore. I would have no problem putting Harden above Wade myself. However if we are talking about if they were both 24, then it might be a different story, but 30+ banged up Wade has nothing on Harden.

Wade is the biggest diva in the league, so I don’t really let things like this bother me. I did think it was pretty stupid NBA.com posted it on their website, I mean it’s just high school drama/gossip.

As much as I love Durant “show me” was pretty dumb. Wade has outplayed you twice in the finals now, you really have no room to talk. Also considering Westbrook’s return status being questionable it’s possible OKC will be nothing but middle of the pack this year. It really all depends on Westbrook, because they did not get better overall this offseason, in fact they got worse.

IndianaBasketball
      Participant

I don’t have a problem with what Durant said. I mean, he wasn’t picking on D. Wade. He said he felt James Harden (11th on the list) was a top ten player. They asked him who he’d take out and he said D. Wade (8th on the list). I mean, the list went LeBron James, Durant, Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Russell Westbrook, Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, Wade, Kobe Bryant and Carmelo Anthony.

I think D. Wade is being sensitive as usual.

I do have a problem with Durant tweeting, “show me” though. D. Wade has shown enough in his career and it wasn’t like he had a bum year last season. He put up GREAT numbers despite his knee issues.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

A war of words have erupted between 2 of the game’s biggest stars……It started when Kevin Durant said he believes former team mate,current Rockets guard James Harden should replace Dwayne Wade on ESPN’s Top 10 List of the NBA’s best 500 players…….

Wade Fired back on Instagram…*Note to Self…:Make him Respect your place in history *AGAIN*!!

Durant shot back and said ”Don’t Tweet Me Show Me’… Wade and the Heat beat OKC in 2012 and Wade already has 3 Rings,Durant has NONE….

NBA: Kevin Durant – “Dwayne Wade Is Not Top 10 In The NBA”; Dwayne Wade Responds http://www.360nobs.com/2013/09/nba-kevin-durant-dwayne-wade-is-not-top-10-in-the-nba-dwayne-wade-responds/ via @Wana____

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

After seeing that new article on Myles Turner on the front page, i had hopes the Site was back up again….But just like our government its still shutdown!!

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

After seeing that new article on Myles Turner on the front page, i had hopes the Site was back up again….But just like our government its still shutdown!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login