This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Lotto Stud 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

Which team would you like to see win the lottery within range? 

Which team do you not want to see win the lottery? 

Which teams do you project to land within the top-3 in order on May 15th?

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Which team would you like to see win the lottery within range? Memphis Grizzlies 

Which team do you not want to see win the lottery? Atlanta Hawks

1. Phoenix Suns 
    2. Orlando Magic
    3. Memphis Grizzlies 

Arc12345
      Participant

We are by far the least talented team out of any of the teams you listed in terms of talent. In terms of deserve, we probably need it more than anyone. We could’ve easily won less than 15 games.

Memphis has Gasol, Conley, Tyreke, and Brooks has played well.

Phoenix has Booker, Payton (probably gone), Chriss, and Bender.

Orlando has Gordon (maybe gone), Hezonja, Vucevic, Fournier, and Simmons.

If we had half of the talent those teams had, we’d be in the playoffs. Those teams have had some injuries, but really no excuse to be quite as bad as they are. Those teams are just garbage organizations and have garbage coaching in my opinion.

Lotto Stud
        Participant

It’s nothing personal but you may disagree with me to the fullest. I believe Marvin Bagley III or Mohamed Bamba would be a better fit in Atlanta, outside of possessing the #1 to select DeAndre Ayton. Of course Ayton has the size for a dominant presence that’s needed in having a big, but Bagley III has a motor out of this world which will transfer over night end and night out because he brings it; Bamba would be the defensive anchor to begin turning around a losing season. Hindsight is 20/20 but I just don’t think Ayton will be as beneficial to this team at #1 with what’s already on the roster.

joe2324
        Participant

The knicks may have a better record than teams projected in the top 5, but they are by far the least talented and worst team in this entire draft. With a 1.65% chance of getting the top pick, not keeping my hopes up. Deandre Ayton would look real nice in NY and at least give them some hope going forward. 

BallerScript
    Participant

Which team would you like to see win the lottery within range? Dallas Mavericks – I would love to see one of either Ayton or Bagley III on the Mavs.

Which team do you not want to see win the lottery? Sacramento Kings – I don’t want to see another DeMarcus Cousins situation.

1. Memphis Grizzlies
    2. Orlando Magic
    3. Phoenix Suns

Last year I managed to predict the lottery order correctly!

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Orlando at #2 makes an incredible storyline for whichever route they may head into on draft day, take BPA or trade back to fulfill a need.

BeastMode716
    Participant

The Hawks played their young talent & they played hard Every night – this team Never tanked

The Hawks Never sat healthy players & they finished the season winning their last 2 & losing their finale against Phila but only after a Dog fight 

I’d like to see the Hawks rewarded for playing the right way. 

Memphis was in a Scrap w/ Utah thru 3 Qtrs & Gasol had 28 pts – these games Matter for playoff seeding to OTHER teams & Memphis sat Gasol the Entire 4th Qtr & Utah easily won a game they may Not have won – It’s wrong & we see teams do this year after year but it Never gets mentioned – meanwhile teams like Atlanta – who have No stars, but play their young talent will get Crushed is they are bad for 2 or 3 years in a row. 

I felt like Dallas & Orlando played hard to the end too

1. Atlanta

2. Orlando 

3. Dallas

SmooveKRYPT
    Participant

Which team would you like to see win the lottery within range? Phoenix. I’d love to see Ayton or Bagley running with Booker & Jackson for the next 5+ years.

Which team do you not want to see win the lottery? Memphis. None of their 1st round picks since Conley get a second contract with the team. I like a lot of the guys in the top half of this lottery, so I’d hate to see one of their careers go the way previous Memphis picks have.

1. Atlanta
    2. Phoenix
    3. Dallas

festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

Which team would you like to see win the lottery within range? I don’t really care who wins the lottery but I want to see Doncic go to the Dallas Mavericks and DeAndre Ayton to Atlanta Hawks.

Which team do you not want to see win the lottery? Cleveland Cavaliers

1. Atlanta
    2. Phoenix
    3. Dallas

Scott42444
    Participant

1.) Memphis – Ayton

2.) Chicago –  Bagley

3.) Phoenix – Doncic

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Which team would you like to see win the lottery within range?

Which team do you not want to see win the lottery?

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Bump

ndbigdave
    Participant

Which team would you like to see win the lottery within range? Chicago Bulls

Which team do you not want to see win the lottery? Memphis Grizzlies

1. Memphis
    2. Phoenix
    3. Atlanta

I am a Bulls fan and want to see the get into the top 3, though part of me would like to avoid #1 if it meant getting Ayton (I would frankly prefer a few guys over him), I think Luka would be fun with Lauri, I also love Bagley.

I dont want to see Memphis win because their struggles were tied to injuries, I dont want to see an elite prospect go their when other bad teams need a centerpiece to hopefully become relevant.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

I would be fine with any team projected in the 4-7 range to make it in just for suspense.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Last call

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login