This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar memphisgriz731 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Dubs30
    Participant

I am open to any criticism. If you need me to explain any picks, feel free to ask.

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/comments/36562

Captain L
    Participant

It is funny how all most all the Utah fans that I share comments with here locally or who watch the Jazz pretty much all the time are of the opinion we need a PF or SF but so many of you on this national site want the Jazz to pick Aldrich, I don’t see it that way and hope we draft a PF . My first choice (feeling Monroe will be gone) is Udoh, then probably Patterson or Davis, then I would draft Babbitt or George.

gregoden08
    Participant

Do people still have Ebanks as a 1st round pick? He is one of the worst shooters in the draft and is an overrated athlete and defender…22 is way to high for him. Pondexter should be higher. Brackins will go in the 2nd round. Don’t see Bledsoe going that low. Pretty solid overall.

blackflash234
    Participant

I don’t see Houston taking a wing player with their 14th pick. They already have a glut of wing players in Martin, Ariza, Battier, Budinger and Taylor. I see them going big and guys like Whiteside, Sanders and Orton will all be considered here.

wesleymatthews23
    Participant

Why would the Rockets pick Hayward when Whiteside is still on the board. If anything their biggest need is a Center. Who’s gonna start when Yao is out with injury? Hayes, again? If he starts then good luck making it to the playoffs. The clear pick is either Whiteside or Aldrich. 14 is too high for question marks like Sanders and Orton, backflash234. Whiteside is a question mark but he is an option because of his high upside, high bust potential.
    The Utah pick needs to also be changed. They are very high on Babbitt and if he is available at 9 they will take him above Aldrich, Udoh, Patterson, and Davis.

Captain L
    Participant

I know there are 1 or 2 sites that say the Jazz should take Babbitt at 9 and if that happened I would be OK with it but I’m not so sure he is above Udoh , Davis or Patterson, I am hoping Udoh is still available and that the Jazz take him. To me he has the game we need. He is long , athletic , defensive minded, shot blocker, has good handles, good shooter out to the college 3.

memphisgriz731
    Participant

if Eric Bledsoe is still on the board when they pick 25 bet on it thats who they take

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login