This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar MattP31 8 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    wwwocls
    Participant

Freshly committed to Louisville, transfer Damion Lee is going to fly up draft boards for 2016. He can score, he can rebound, he can defend and, maybe most importantly, he’s big (6’5.”) Exposure in the ACC is going to get him a lot of attention.

TRC1991
    Participant

He’s definitely a guy I’m excited to follow this season…He’s making a big jump from the Colonial Athletic Association to the ACC – so hopefully his skills translate 

TRC1991
    Participant

He’s definitely a guy I’m excited to follow this season…He’s making a big jump from the Colonial Athletic Association to the ACC – so hopefully his skills translate 

MattP31
    Participant

He can certainly help his stock but I don’t believe the ACC will elevate him the way you think, unless he has a Rakeem Christmas type of breakout season. It’s not like scouts can’t find smaller school stars(Elfrid Payton went #10 last year. RJ Hunter has had lottery hype for a year now)

MattP31
    Participant

He can certainly help his stock but I don’t believe the ACC will elevate him the way you think, unless he has a Rakeem Christmas type of breakout season. It’s not like scouts can’t find smaller school stars(Elfrid Payton went #10 last year. RJ Hunter has had lottery hype for a year now)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login