This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar cohenbc1 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Celtics3178
    Participant

I like many of you am a huge basketball fan. I’ve recently started collecting Panini and Upperdeck autographs cards. I feel they are the safest guarantee that it was actually signed by the player. I’m working on the top 50 players of all / Dream Team. I was wonderful if anyone else collects? If you do collect do you chase the cards through panini boxes or do you buy on eBay or is there another outlet you use? I personally am a bargain shopper and it’s a hobby for me so I try and get them as cheap as possible. 

My other question is how many dream team players do you think are in the top 50? I think there is 10 imo. The only two that don’t make the cut are Mullin and CL. How do others feel? 

Would it be cheesy to include Mullin and CL in a collage of the top 50 plus them. Some players you can get for 10 dollars but I really can’t afford to buy two Jordan’s his cheapest card goes for 500. So I’m trying to figure a way around it.

cohenbc1
    Participant

Ewing is top-50 as of now, but he may be borderline in a few years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login