This topic contains 27 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar edwardmuphy 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    KingPapas
    Participant

The Cavs would have won the championship last year if they were healthy, but this years Warriors teams is a different animal. They have an extreme confidence about themselves that you cant teach. They believe they are the better team.

Stephen Curry is playing at a higher level, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson are too. Their Bench of Festus Ezeli, Livingston, and Speights are all better then last year.

I hear a lot of people picking the Cavs to win because Lebron carried them to two wins by himself last year with the logic that at full strength they could win. Love and Kyrie are defensive liabilities that wont make the different that most people think. Who do you have in the series and why?

circumlocution75
    Participant

It sounds great…. but Kyrie & K.Love had Absolutely Zero Finals experience last year………. & I realize the Warriors did not either……..

But the Warriros are Clearly a Great TEAM…….. I still think Cleveland is a collection of Stars….. much like OKC……..

it’s just that Lebron is So Transcendant that Any team he is on can Win a Series…….. & I think that’s what we saw last year……. Golden State is Really the Only team that can Run 4 different guys (Green, Iguadola, Livingston & Barnes) at Lebron……. & he Still Avg an Insane 30 pts 11 reb & 9 ast…….

But Lebron Finally ran out of Gas…. I don’t think know that it would have been much different if K. Irving & K.Love……. I realize that’s just my Opinion……. but Any thoughts that Cleve would have won is just an Opinion too…….

circumlocution75
    Participant

It sounds great…. but Kyrie & K.Love had Absolutely Zero Finals experience last year………. & I realize the Warriors did not either……..

But the Warriros are Clearly a Great TEAM…….. I still think Cleveland is a collection of Stars….. much like OKC……..

it’s just that Lebron is So Transcendant that Any team he is on can Win a Series…….. & I think that’s what we saw last year……. Golden State is Really the Only team that can Run 4 different guys (Green, Iguadola, Livingston & Barnes) at Lebron……. & he Still Avg an Insane 30 pts 11 reb & 9 ast…….

But Lebron Finally ran out of Gas…. I don’t think know that it would have been much different if K. Irving & K.Love……. I realize that’s just my Opinion……. but Any thoughts that Cleve would have won is just an Opinion too…….

Sewok15
    Participant

It is hard to definitively say what would have happened with a healthy Cavs team in the Finals but my feelings are that the Warriors won 14 more games in a tougher conference last season for a reason. They were simply the better team. They have a core that has played together for a longer time so even with adding new pieces and a new coach they were still the much more cohesive team.

The Cavs had a healthy Irving and Love 75 of the 82 games and won 53 games. Much like Miami in 2011 this Cavs team was getting used to playing with one another. Kevin Love really struggled finding his role his first year in Cleveland. LeBron coming in effected Kyrie Irving a lot as well as he was no longer the only primary ball handler.

I really would have liked to see what LeBron would have done with his all star teammates because he got crushed for differing to them his first year in Miami. I imagine he probably would been more assertive like he was without them but we know he puts up crazy numbers when he is forced to carry his team.

The best part is in a few days the speculation of what could have been will be over because we will get to see the rematch most of us have been waiting for. Warriors in 7.

Sewok15
    Participant

It is hard to definitively say what would have happened with a healthy Cavs team in the Finals but my feelings are that the Warriors won 14 more games in a tougher conference last season for a reason. They were simply the better team. They have a core that has played together for a longer time so even with adding new pieces and a new coach they were still the much more cohesive team.

The Cavs had a healthy Irving and Love 75 of the 82 games and won 53 games. Much like Miami in 2011 this Cavs team was getting used to playing with one another. Kevin Love really struggled finding his role his first year in Cleveland. LeBron coming in effected Kyrie Irving a lot as well as he was no longer the only primary ball handler.

I really would have liked to see what LeBron would have done with his all star teammates because he got crushed for differing to them his first year in Miami. I imagine he probably would been more assertive like he was without them but we know he puts up crazy numbers when he is forced to carry his team.

The best part is in a few days the speculation of what could have been will be over because we will get to see the rematch most of us have been waiting for. Warriors in 7.

mamadou
    Participant

No the cavs wouldn’t have won the title if they were healthy….last year.

But they should have more recognition this season, they ain’t 7 and a half deep with only recruits and in season trades, except thompson and delly(so experienced players themselves).

They ain’t the 91 pts offense in regular time they were either or i’ll be shocked…they are the different animal.

They were atrocious in 3 pts shooting, volume or %, how smart look your team when you’re hitting 15+ treys nowadays.

Lebron won’t average 46 mins and 33 shots per game, he’ll be way more efficient and probably a better defender than he was.

Then it’s on Lue to make the right coaching decisions, offense VS defense VS spacing VS hustle VS iso, no name on the jersey, meritocracy.

Warriors will have to step up their defensive game and execution as much as the 1 way players from the cavs will have to play the D of their life, it goes both ways.

Like they all said, it will be fun.

It was 36-13 and 9 circumlocution….30-11-9 was for the all 20 PO games.

mamadou
    Participant

No the cavs wouldn’t have won the title if they were healthy….last year.

But they should have more recognition this season, they ain’t 7 and a half deep with only recruits and in season trades, except thompson and delly(so experienced players themselves).

They ain’t the 91 pts offense in regular time they were either or i’ll be shocked…they are the different animal.

They were atrocious in 3 pts shooting, volume or %, how smart look your team when you’re hitting 15+ treys nowadays.

Lebron won’t average 46 mins and 33 shots per game, he’ll be way more efficient and probably a better defender than he was.

Then it’s on Lue to make the right coaching decisions, offense VS defense VS spacing VS hustle VS iso, no name on the jersey, meritocracy.

Warriors will have to step up their defensive game and execution as much as the 1 way players from the cavs will have to play the D of their life, it goes both ways.

Like they all said, it will be fun.

It was 36-13 and 9 circumlocution….30-11-9 was for the all 20 PO games.

Oryan99
    Participant

The Cavs took them to six games without their second or third best players. Think about that. Would Golden State have been able to do that if they were without Thompson or Green? I seriously doubt it. The Cavs were using JR Smith and Iman Shumpert as their second and third options on offense respectively. Even with just Kyrie the Cavs would’ve had a good chance to win.

OhCanada-
      Participant

But Thompson and Green are not Irving and Love. There’s a big difference there. Irving and Love are still settling into their roles and have been star player high usage offensive guys who have not been expected to play all around players until placed with Bron. Thompson and Green both were drafted as role players who over time have expanded their roles to be stars by playing all around games. An argument can be made that during the Raptors Cavs series the Cavs played better without Love. And dispute who is on the court what it really comes down to is finding ways to win, and the Warriors always seem to find a way to win and defeat competition.

OhCanada-
      Participant

But Thompson and Green are not Irving and Love. There’s a big difference there. Irving and Love are still settling into their roles and have been star player high usage offensive guys who have not been expected to play all around players until placed with Bron. Thompson and Green both were drafted as role players who over time have expanded their roles to be stars by playing all around games. An argument can be made that during the Raptors Cavs series the Cavs played better without Love. And dispute who is on the court what it really comes down to is finding ways to win, and the Warriors always seem to find a way to win and defeat competition.

Oryan99
    Participant

The Cavs took them to six games without their second or third best players. Think about that. Would Golden State have been able to do that if they were without Thompson or Green? I seriously doubt it. The Cavs were using JR Smith and Iman Shumpert as their second and third options on offense respectively. Even with just Kyrie the Cavs would’ve had a good chance to win.

OaktownWarriors
    Participant

If? could’ve? should’ve?   Bottom line the Cavs didnt and the Dubs are NBA champs!

OaktownWarriors
    Participant

If? could’ve? should’ve?   Bottom line the Cavs didnt and the Dubs are NBA champs!

OhCanada-
    Participant

I truly believe we should just sit back and watch as this has the potential to be one of the greatest Finals in the history of the NBA. Lebron and Curry are two of the best to ever play the sport and both teams are relatively healthy, about as healthy as a team can be 4 series in. It’s alot of fun and as a basketball fan I’ve never watched a more entertaining season.

OhCanada-
    Participant

I truly believe we should just sit back and watch as this has the potential to be one of the greatest Finals in the history of the NBA. Lebron and Curry are two of the best to ever play the sport and both teams are relatively healthy, about as healthy as a team can be 4 series in. It’s alot of fun and as a basketball fan I’ve never watched a more entertaining season.

halfdecayed
    Participant

really? Curry is already one of the best to play the sport? How about a no? Greatest shooter yeah, greatest player? not even close at this point in his career. Ohcanada you are lost, as usual

halfdecayed
    Participant

really? Curry is already one of the best to play the sport? How about a no? Greatest shooter yeah, greatest player? not even close at this point in his career. Ohcanada you are lost, as usual

Hype Machine

Cavs were pretty disjointed last season, even at full strength.

I got them in 6 this year tho.

Hype Machine

Cavs were pretty disjointed last season, even at full strength.

I got them in 6 this year tho.

Matos
    Participant

I’m a Lebron supporter, but I’m not gonna blindly make the comparison to last year. Delly did as good a job defensively as you can do on Steph, and while Lebron had to do a lot more individually on the offensive side, they were arugably a better defensive team overall without star #2 & 3. 

As much love as Thompson gets, I still think he’s overrated. Easily my fav player in the league behind Bron. Dude plays both ends of the floor and doesn’t get fatigued. Its so exausting playing elite defense. To do that and still be considered an elite offensive threat is ridiculous. Best 2 way player they have. And in my eyes, top 2, if not best 2-way player in the league. 

Matos
    Participant

I’m a Lebron supporter, but I’m not gonna blindly make the comparison to last year. Delly did as good a job defensively as you can do on Steph, and while Lebron had to do a lot more individually on the offensive side, they were arugably a better defensive team overall without star #2 & 3. 

As much love as Thompson gets, I still think he’s overrated. Easily my fav player in the league behind Bron. Dude plays both ends of the floor and doesn’t get fatigued. Its so exausting playing elite defense. To do that and still be considered an elite offensive threat is ridiculous. Best 2 way player they have. And in my eyes, top 2, if not best 2-way player in the league. 

nill650
    Participant

I do not think the cavs would have won the title last year, just did’nt have the difference makers they have now.

The cavs will win this year.

nill650
    Participant

I do not think the cavs would have won the title last year, just did’nt have the difference makers they have now.

The cavs will win this year.

chrispaulwall
      Participant

my man werent you saying the warriors wouldnt win another game in the WCF lol

what happened to all that?

chrispaulwall
      Participant

my man werent you saying the warriors wouldnt win another game in the WCF lol

what happened to all that?

nill650
        Participant

yeah surprise surprise 

they looked finished, but props to the man named Klay.

thats fine, this is what we all wanted anyway right?

A chance for GSW to say they did it against a healthy Cleveland roster?

A chance for Cleveland to prove they are far better than the 25% chance Vegas is giving them.

nill650
        Participant

yeah surprise surprise 

they looked finished, but props to the man named Klay.

thats fine, this is what we all wanted anyway right?

A chance for GSW to say they did it against a healthy Cleveland roster?

A chance for Cleveland to prove they are far better than the 25% chance Vegas is giving them.

edwardmuphy
    Participant

I agree with you. You have shared really nice piece of content with us. Actually health is the msot important factor of our life because every work is depends on our health. So, we should must take care of our health. Few of us also used pills for fitness or even some students used adderall buyonlineadderall.com which is i think not too good instead of exercises. It’s the effect of the mixture of all the components, individually included in different kinds of wellbeing. A change in dimension of one of the pupils can frequently be a sign of an inflammation. Additionally, it cantains trace quantities of several mineral and vitamins. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice information with us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login