The Bright Side
I just wanted to post what I consider positive factors of the NBA lockout.
- Kobe gets to rest his knees (or what's left of them)
- Doc Rivers gets to see his son's first (and hopefully not only) season of college basketball
- College basketball gets more exposure and new fans
- We don't have to hear Knick fans complain (as much)
That's all I can think of for now.
Another year without the "Heatles" winning a championship, sounds like a bright side to me.
Some players getting to experience the real world where million dollar jobs don't come a dime a dozen.
Lebrons hairline gets a rest from all the stress
The Spurs big 3(well except Tony) get a much needed rest
NBA TV might be forced to go back to the good old days of showing games from around the world
David Kahn can take a few a business management classes
Anthony Randolph and his potential can finally get to know eachother
The Amount of Babies Born to Unwed Mothers will Decrease...
We can wait until we see how Weak the 2011 Draft really is...
The Lockout gives the Hawks,time to figure out what they keep doing wrong.....
Kobe's Debut as Player/Coach will be put on Hold......
"The Amount of Babies Born to Unwed Mothers will Decrease"
Come on RUDEBOY the NBA is having a lockout...not you
^^^^ OH YEAH, McBased You're Right!!! I Forgot!!!
ONE LESS DISTRACTION IN OUR LIVES. DASSIT!
- Greg Oden. The longer the lockout goes, the longer he gets to rehab his knees and work with actual doctors/trainers who know what in the hell they're doing.
- College. A lot of players will get to go back to school and either get their diploma or complete more coursework. That's a great thing.
- Families. Players will get to spend more time with their families, etc.
- Realization. Hopefully, being away from the game makes players realize how great the game is and put in more work towards being the best they can be and staying hungry.