Breaking News: Raptors sign mediocrity to a 4 year $120 million contract

thparadox
thparadox's picture
Breaking News: Raptors sign mediocrity to a 4 year $120 million contract

This is just becoming moronic. Actually, it was moronic last year when we signed Turkoglu. We need to create a new word to describe this level of idiocy.

Why are the raptors volunteering to pay $12M to Amir Johnson and Linas Kleiza combined? For the next 4 years?

Are we trying to be consistently mediocre? Mediocrity is the WORST case scenario for the raptors..... being just good enough to not have a top 3 lottery pick.

HOW IS KLEIZA A BETTER PICKUP THAN BEASLEY ON HIS ROOKIE CONTRACT?!?!??!??????????????

If the Raptors are following the Leafs into stupid mediocre hell, I'm not sticking around. I will not hesitate to renounce the Raptors.

ScareCrowsRevenge
ScareCrowsRevenge's picture
Toronto wont have a team In 3 years

I said it First....Them and The T'Wolves are on the Clock....

thaprodigy
thaprodigy's picture
Well if that's how you feel.

Well if that's how you feel.

kacey
Who is signing for four

Who is signing for four years, 120 million, or is that just a typo in the headline of your post?

Narc
I hope its a typo...for the

I hope its a typo...for the Raptors sake I hope its a typo...they are basically the Euro-All star team now...

Bishop
Bishop's picture
I just hope

I just hope that the Raptors organisation drops the idea of a europeen all star team in Toronto. We're in the NBA and I never seen any team win championships on a europeen system. I'm starting to think that MLSE are settling for any type scrappy team to scam canadian basketball fans and steal they're money. If you ask me, I'd rather have no canadian team in the NBA than to be the expension team experimental gone wrong.

IS THERE ANYONE SERIOUS ENOUGH IN CANADA TO PURCHASE THE RAPTORS FROM MLSE AND PROVIDE US WITH A PROPER BASKETBALL TEAM? PLEASE!!!

AT THIS PACE, WE SHOULD CONSIDER CHANGING THE NAME AND THE UNIFORMS AND START A FRESH!!!

youngk
The weeds too strong up here

The weeds too strong up here man... the raps organiztion is on dope. Raps need to go for the lottery or make some serious changes to try to work themselves into the playoffs. No franchise player and no serious propects.... they are basically screwed.

RSS: Syndicate content