Brackins 09/10

CB21
Brackins 09/10

I dont expect a lot of you to really respond to this because you probably dont know much about him like I do but Craig Brackins was the projected 10th pick in 2009 draft until now they put him at 50/50 and put him 18th pick of the 2010 draft. Does he stay another year improve on some things and probably end up higher than 18th next year or opt to go this year and just go. He ultimately wants to stay in school but doesnt know what to do because of a "stronger" draft next year. Opinions?? Either way we will know by April 26th 11:59pm.

Alonzo
http://prijomas.mybrute.com
ch15r36is
Brackins

Now that people know his name, if he can really play, I think staying in school another year can only help him. If he is as good as people seem to believe he is (top 10 pick in this year's draft), then I believe he can guarantee himself a top 10 spot in next year's draft as well.
If he comes back and plays with confidence, his skill set will carry him to that position, regardless of the strength of the draft. People are always looking for skilled big men.
I think he and Evan Turner could definitely benefit from a year in college with the spotlight on them.

usfballer
Come out

Craig needs to leave now. Iowa State isn't going to be any good next year with or with out him. He's probably a late lottery pick (assuming he's not lying to badly about his height) considering Aldrich, Davis and Monroe are all returning. Brackins is also one of those guys who should improve their stock with the workouts. His skill level should turn some heads in work outs. While I'm sure Jordan Hill will be picked before Craig, it wouldn't surprise me to hear some teams favoring Craig to Jordan Hill after working them out.

CB21
Iowa State has the 2nd Rated

Iowa State has the 2nd Rated Juco and the top rated point guard out of chicago illi comin in. Plus wit Craig who knows I guess.

sheltwon3
sheltwon3's picture
Isnt he like older than most

Isnt he like older than most 2nd year players. he may need to leave now considering that they is a lack of big men and he is actually skilled.

mamadou

Declares right now, no way he'll be higher next season, should be 10 to 13th seed cause bigmens sucks as never in 09.

usfballer
Chris Colvin is the kid out of Chicago

He's good, but not good enough to give up a guaranteed spot in the top 20. Craig is 22 (I believe) and averaged 20 and 10. He would have to come back and lead the country in rebounding AND average more than 20 to improve his stock. He has a legitimate shot at the late lottery. Why would you NOT go?

RSS: Syndicate content