Bold Statements for 2012-2013 NBA Season

scootover7
Bold Statements for 2012-2013 NBA Season

1) Golden State Warriors will be a playoff team next year. They have enough depth now I feel to make the playoffs. The only thing that would stop them is if the chemistry doesn't come together. i feel it will though. I love the lineup of Bogut, Lee, Barnes or Richard Jefferson, Klay Thompson, Stephen Curry with Brandon Rush, Draymond Green, Festus Ezeli and either Barnes or Jefferson coming off the bench.

2) Minnesota Timberwolves will improve greatly granted Ricky Rubio doesn't go down with injuries. I feel that the Brandon Roy and Nicolas Batum will help the T-Wolves. If Rubio stays healthy I can see Minnesota being an 8th seed.

3) NBA Finals will be between the Los Angeles Lakers VS Miami Heat and the Heat will repeat. The heat just got nastier by signing Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis.

4) Sacramento Kings will improve with the addition of Thomas Robinson whether they will be a playoff team I'm still thinking on that.

5) Bradley Beal will win Rookie of the year.

Cavaliers420
Cavaliers420's picture
1) Dion Waiters will win

1) Dion Waiters will win ROY

2) Timberwolves won't make playoffs this year because the talent they're surrouding K-Love with is medicore and this is just a small piece in the circus that will soon be Minnesota since I feel Love will continue to talk if they don't see a huge improvement.

3) With the Bulls not having D-Rose the Heat will win the East and I think the East will have a good battle for 7th and 8th seed.

Sewok15
Sewok15's picture
The Warriors might make the

The Warriors might make the playoffs but I doubt it because I still don't like their bench.

The Kings won't make the playoffs so you can stop thinking about that.

Of the 8 playoff teams from the west only Dallas has gotten worse. Even if Utah would take a step back which I doubt that only leaves two spots. So if you say one is going to the Twolves and the other the Warriors that doesn't leave room for Sac-Town...unless you think it is likely that either Denver, LAC, Memphis, LAL,OKC, or SA won't make the playoffs which is crazy.

rhamnlacson
rhamnlacson's picture
my bold statements

drummond-will win rookie of the year and will be an all star in his 1st year

perry jones- would be also a strong candidate for rookie of the year but drummond will still win this award

jeremy lin would be an all star this year

Mirza teletovic-will also have all star numbers but wont be an all star

detroit would make it to the playoffs 2nd and 3rd round

durant would be mvp

budinger would be 6th man of the year

minesota twolves would make it to the playoffs

cousins and favors would have break out carrers

so will rondo,marshall,and lillard

rhamnlacson
rhamnlacson's picture
and a conference finals

between the clippers and the lakers would happen

omphalos
omphalos's picture
Bold statement huh? Okay

Bold statement huh? Okay how's this: Michael Beasley will have a breakout season and score 22ppg plus for the Suns on over 47% from the field.

Cavaliers420
Cavaliers420's picture
That would be good for a

That would be good for a player who was drafted #2 in his draft class. I think Beasley will flourish in the Suns up tempo system, but hell who knows.

ienzosj838382
yes

yes

leonvooaosa
between the clippers and the

Miko4rm206
I have 3 bold statements3.)

I have 3 bold statements

3.) Steve Nash proves to be the Missing link as "THE LAKERS WILL BE NBA FINALS CHAMPIONS" beating the CELTICS????

2.) JEREMY LIN will become a ALLSTAR avg. 20.6PTS 8.1ast 3.4rebs0.7stls on 40%shotting from the field

1.) PERRY JONES 3 emerges as a Better 4 than Ibaki causing the thunder to trade PERKINS & IBAKA for ANDREW BYNUM or AL JEFFERSON.

SMH idk whats wrong with my head lol

eogezosajke
The Kings won't make the

eogezosajke

eogezosajke
I have 3 bold statements

I have 3 bold statements

eogezosajke
Bold statement huh? Okay

Bold statement huh? Okay how's this: Michael Beasley will have a breakout season and score 22ppg plus for the Suns on over 47% from the field.

eogezosajke
PERRY JONES 3 emerges as a

PERRY JONES 3 emerges as a Better 4 than Ibaki causing the thunder to trade PERKINS & IBAKA for ANDREW BYNUM or AL JEFFERSON.

eogezosajke
The Kings won't make the

eogezosajke
IBAKA for ANDREW BYNUM or AL

IBAKA for ANDREW BYNUM or AL JEFFERSON.

eogezosajke
hsdfcvadfsa

hsdfcvadfsa

eogezosajke
hgsgf2323

hgsgf2323

eogezosajke

eogezosajke
IBAKA for ANDREW BYNUM or AL

IBAKA for ANDREW BYNUM or AL JEFFERSON.

eogezosajke
PERRY JONES 3 emerges as a

PERRY JONES 3 emerges as a Better 4 than Ibaki causing the thunder to trade PERKINS & IBAKA for ANDREW BYNUM or AL JEFFERSON.

eogezosajke
The Kings won't make the

WorldWay TA
Additions like rookie Michael

Additions like rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, trade acquisition Ben Gordon, amnesty claim Brendan Haywood, and free agent signee Ramon Sessions all make this team look a whole lot better heading into 2012-2013, at least on paper, and further development from young players like Gerald Henderson and Bismack Biyombo shouldn’t hurt anything, either. Adding to the optimism is the fact that there are a lot of people who believe new head coach Mike Dunlap is good enough to bring it all together.

WorldWay TA
Whether they want them or

Whether they want them or not, however, they’re coming. This is a starting lineup likely to feature Jameer Nelson, Arron Afflalo, Hedo Turkoglu, Glen Davis, and Gustavo Ayon, with the top bench players being JJ Redick, Quentin Richardson, and Al Harrington. There are some vets on this team that have played in the postseason before, but without Dwight Howard and Ryan Anderson—easily the team’s two best players last year—they look headed for the lottery.

WorldWay TA
Let the record show that, a

Let the record show that, a year ago, I picked the Utah Jazz as the team most likely to post the worst record of the lockout-shortened season, and they ended up making the playoffs. So these are, of course, just educated guesses that could just as easily be wrong. It’s easy to say that L.A., OKC, and Miami will be the best teams next year, but picking the worst is a much tougher job. Orlando, however, seems like as good a guess as any team.

aiwosaogewao
Their roster has been

Their roster has been upgraded with the additions of Lamar Odom, Jamal Crawford, Grant Hill, Matt Barnes, Willie Green, Ryan Hollins and Ronny Turiaf.

RockGAGAEWAWW
It will be important,

It will be important, however, for Lee to at least fill the open shooting guard role in the starting lineup to at least start the season. With Avery Bradley out for rough the first two months of the season, it will be important for Lee to answer the call and make sure he can provide the team with some nice minutes. vbsf23

RockGAGAEWAWW
Jason Terry is much more

Jason Terry is much more comfortable in the sixth man role, so there is no need to mess with that. Besides him, there are really no other pure guards that you can count on as Dionte Christmas and Jamar Smith are far too unproven to warrant meaningful minutes at this juncture.?"L:'

RockGAGAEWAWW
I always felt Lee would be

I always felt Lee would be the type of player that would fit in seamlessly with a new team, especially a team with championship aspirations. He doesn’t always need the ball in his hands and has always been a willing defender, dating back to his days at Western Kentucky.[
p\o]-0-

peikzoosa
Once upon a time, Green was

Once upon a time, Green was considered arrogant, but obviously he’s come a long way since being drafted by Boston in 2005. Today, he’s an integral part of one of the Eastern Conference’s most promising teams, and there might not be a single player in the entire league more grateful for his opportunity.p98709686

RSS: Syndicate content