Big Names on the Block 2013

Windy City Assassin
Big Names on the Block 2013

Which Big Name guys are on the Block now to you, or do you see being on the Trade Block come Deadline time?

Pau Gasol
Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Tyreke Evans
Al Jefferson
Paul Millsap
Kevin Love
Anderson Varejao

PaulsJayhawks
Please God

Andrea Bargnani

Lebron's Hairline
Lebron's Hairline's picture
You forgot STAT

You forgot STAT

Chilbert arenas
Chilbert arenas's picture
I was surprised to see how

I was surprised to see how much money was left on Bargs contract, it's not going to be easy to move a guy who doesn't play D or rebound at that cost.

Windy City Assassin
Brandon Jennings may be on

Brandon Jennings may be on the block as well because his contract will be up at the end of the season

Windy City Assassin
Derrick Williams could

Derrick Williams could possibly be packaged as well if Love doesn't go anywhere

geothermal
geothermal's picture
whats al jefferson's worth?

whats al jefferson's worth? he is like Zach randolph, he can easily get 20pts and 10 rebs,

r377
r377's picture
I also found this article.

I also found this article. Although not a big name Henderson flies a bit under the radar and could be a useful player.....

-----------------------------------------

Gerald Henderson: Charlotte Bobcats, G-F, 25

Contract status: Making $3.1 million in final contract year. Will be a restricted free agent at end of the season.

Buzz: Henderson averaged 15.1 points last season and seemed to be coming into his own. A foot injury early this season, however, forced him to miss 13 games. The Bobcats have since primarily started rookie Jeff Taylor instead and a league source said the team is open to trading Henderson.

"If they don't look like they can afford him, they are probably going to move him," one NBA GM said. "They were playing their best basketball when he was hurt."

omphalos
omphalos's picture
I think Henderson is

I think Henderson is criminally underrated, but he's been unable to grow much as a player because he just can't seem to stay healthy. I don't know what it is about him, but there just seems to be something wrong with his biomechanics or preparation that is making him pick up these nagging injuries and holding him back.

He strikes me as a guy who could really take off with a healthy run and a fresh start somewhere else. Also, if the Bobcats continue to tank and get a chance at Muhammad or McLemore in the draft, Henderson is as good as gone.

RSS: Syndicate content