BEST GUARDS IN 2009 DRAFT FROM 1to10!!!! LOOKS ACCURATE!!!!! Sounds Legit

CHAD FORD JR
CHAD FORD JR's picture
BEST GUARDS IN 2009 DRAFT FROM 1to10!!!! LOOKS ACCURATE!!!!! Sounds Legit

THESE ARE THE BEST GUARDS IN THE DRAFT WHO HAVE PUT THERE TEAMS ON THERE BACK TO WIN IN ANY SITUATION AND THERE GETTING NOTICE FOR IT!!!!

www.draftexpress.com/article/situational-statistics-this-years-point-gua...

1.Rick Rubio
2.Brandon Jennings
3.Stephon Curry
4.Ty Lawson
5.Tyreke Evans
6.Lester Hudson
7.Eric Maynor
8.Jrue Holiday
9.Nick Calathes
10.Tony Douglas

2K_DAVIS
2K_DAVIS's picture
ty lawson suxx he cant shoot

ty lawson suxx he cant shoot

koty
wheres johnny flynn?

wheres johnny flynn?

QHaynes123
nahh

crazy...this list is saying that Hudson would be a top Guard in this draft....crazy

CHAD FORD JR
CHAD FORD JR's picture
Hudson is a top guard who compares really??? i agree with flynn

Google Lester Hudson and Compare him to any guard in the draft and if you say he was in a week conference thats not true he dominated everybody he played !!!! Curry is good to I dont know why they dont have flynn in here but this is what they came up with and it sounds like they been talking to GM'S OR Scouts!!!

butidonthavemoney
butidonthavemoney's picture
Hudson

Hudson higher than Maynor? Really?

Where is Flynn?

Clippers Darrell
Clippers Darrell's picture
Skywalker Thomas
Curry

Curry isn't a point and can't create enough to get a shot off the dribble. I guess it pays to have a dad that played in the nba.

NYKNicks1
????

Johnny Flynn should be just behind Rubio and maybe Curry.

jdubsram-13
jdubsram-13's picture
Agree 100% with Skywalker Thomas

Curry is not a PG nor worthy of being in the top 3 of that rank. And have you all seen his dad play. He should be considered one of the top 3 ever. I can see where Stephon got his turnovers from, too bad he didnt get his dads height only being 6'1" and all.

a2
where is...........

I pretty much agree on it but Flynn should have been in it.

dolla130
wait wait wait ?

where is Johnny Flynn and tyreke is better then lawson

michaelds911
I like Collison more than

I like Collison more than Toney D. and Calathes, and they lose credibility for not having Flynn on there.

sameolG
sameolG's picture
wow

no johnny flynn or jeff teague... im confused

johneco
Please note that the

Please note that the interesting draft-express article cited by the original poster does not include the ranked list shown above. That must be from the original poster's imagination.

Other comments:
Lester Hudson is definitely not 6th.
Curry can definitely shoot off the dribble, are you blind? Didn't you even watch last year's NCAA's?

LBJ_Greatness
LBJ_Greatness's picture
yall are too caught up on mock drafts

mock drafts are just mocks. Lester Hudson will be picked in the draft, teams like him

CK JESSe
CK JESSe's picture
bj

i think looking back at this draft a year from now Brandon Jennings will be at the top of this list. Instead of playing college ball, he's holdin it down overseas with grown men nd his game will keep evolving . Jus don't sleep on this man

JNixon
JNixon's picture
That was bad

No teague or flynn. Flynn and Jennings should be one and two

bujubanton
My List

Based on Potential
1. Brandon Jennings
2. Ricky Rubio
3.Jrue Holiday
4.Jonny Flynn
5.Jeff Teague
6.Stephon Curry
7.Eric Maynor
8.Ty Lawson
9.Nick Calathes
10.Darren Collison

Tyreke Evans is not a point guard, he's shooting guard who loves the ball in his hands, he can create for his teammates but he rather do it for himself.

2K_DAVIS
2K_DAVIS's picture
i rather have aj price than

i rather have aj price than ty lawson

JNixon
JNixon's picture
ur crazy

Price over Lawson??? Not now, not ever

brodiejay
Patrick Mills!

Errrr.....So is there a reason why every one of you left Patrick Mills off your lists? He carried St. Mary's all season and when he was injured they really faltered. Oh yeah.....He is also the starting point guard for his National team and played exceptionally well in the Olympics. After the game against USA this was said about him-

"Mills finished with 20 points, three impressive steals and two assists with zero turnovers. More importantly, he left the many NBA scouts watching the game with their tongues on the floor.

"He's good," said Chris Paul, whose poster is on Mills's wall.

"Man, he's fast. I read something that says he's faster than me. They're probably right. He can move."

It is a measure of Mills's performance that US coach Mike Krzyzewski could not stop raving about the young indigenous point guard after the game.

"I'm glad my (Duke) team doesn't play St Mary's next year, I can tell you that," Krzyzewski said.

"He's a great guard. He'll be an NBA guard. I'm very, very impressed. He really has great quickness. And I love him defensively. I've been a defensive coach my whole life and there aren't very many people who stay with the guard, like right on him, when he has the ball, and if he's beaten, he doesn't retreat, he continues to play the play.

"He's got to be an extremely tough-minded kid. But as good as he is offensively, he's got a chance to be a great defender. I think the kid has got a big-time future, quite frankly."

I think Mills will go in the first round (between 20 and 30) and should definitely be picked before Tony Douglas, Lester Hudson and Nick Calathes. Tyreke Evans is definitely a shooting guard. Johnny Flynn also needs to be on any list along with Mills.

nthegoodlife
Lawson?

Way to high. We need proof he can run an offense. Flynn is clearly missing and should easily be top 5 on that list. To whoever said people are sleeping on Jennings, you must be smoking. This kid is getting crazy hype, maybe you haven't noticed.

ryan27
Are you actually questioning

Are you actually questioning whether Lawson can run an offensive? I'm going to assume that you mean he has not run a half-court offense, because Lawson ran the best offense in the NCAA last year. But you could ask that same question of every pg in the draft this year- Can he run an NBA offense?

evan13
???

wHAT ABOUT gERALD hENDERSON AND wAYNE eLLINGTON?

jlaudio
jlaudio's picture
JRUE

jrue holliday was an awful playerat ucla . I see him being the deandre jordan of this draft, and being drafted solely on just potential and i also see him having no effect ever on an NBA roster

jlaudio
jlaudio's picture
JRUE

jrue holliday was an awful playerat ucla . I see him being the deandre jordan of this draft, and being drafted solely on just potential and i also see him having no effect ever on an NBA roster

RSS: Syndicate content