Aran Smith - Great Job On Picking A Great Comparison For Emmanuel Mudiay
Aran Smith - Great Job On Picking A Great Comparison For Emmanuel Mudiay. Because he does have a overall talent and skill level that is similar to a young Penny Hardaway.
Best Case Scenario: Penny Hardaway
Worst Case Scenario: Tony Wroten with better decision making skills ( which is still a very good player )
I know it was just a all-star game ( under armor elite 24 ), but Emmanuel Mudiay looked like he was easily the most talented highschool player in America.
1. He has a very good feel for the game and high basketball I.Q
2. He has excellent instincts and decision making skills with-in pick and roll situations
3. He has the strength, athleticism, and body control that allows him to be a special and creative finisher around the rim
4. He's a tremendous, special, and great passer, who has no problem consistently finding the open man. He also makes passes to players when they are in position to effectively create a high percentage scoring opportunity for themselves
5. He shows the potential to develop dynamic and high level post-up skills
The young man simply has a lot potential, upside, talent, and skills. And I predict that Emmanuel Mudiay will be the first overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft
firstly I thought Penny comparison is much better for Dante (and I still do) but it's OK for EM too, firstly somehow I thought he is one of that bulky combo's like Wade Tyreke, but I checked he is pretty tall 6'5 with under 190..game style wise it's pretty similar too
i think going to smu will either make him or break him