All-time best crossover in the NBA
Allen Iverson, Tim Hardaway, Grant Hill, Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford, Deron Williams, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Brandon Roy, Rafer Alston, Stephon Marbury.
1. Allen Iverson the man who popularized the move, crossed a lot of great players, may be the best crossover in the NBA of all-time.
2. Tim Hardaway he started the move and made it famous, quick crossover, and very strong left to right crossover.
3. Grant Hill owns a very smooth crossover for his size, one of his go to moves. and finishes good in the rim after a crossover dribble.
4. Steve Francis an excellent athlete with a killer crossover, nice crossover and moves, but dribbles too much.
5. Jamal Crawford very long, a street baller in every sense a lot of playground moves, crossovers, and shake and bakes.
6. Deron Williams simple but effective crossover, than goes well with his jumpshot.
7. Dwyane Wade an explosive athlete, great slasher and a nice pull up J, also a lot of crossover moves, in and outs.
8. Chris Paul the best point guard in the game today also owns a quick and deadly crossover, and a lot of hesitation moves.
9. Brandon Roy very fundamental player, with a nice crossover with both hands, can also finish at the rim.
10. Stephon Marbury ala Tim Hardaway crossover powerful and quick.
11. Rafer Alston a playground legend, plays very fancy but controls the game well, nice crossover.
12. Kobe Bryant the best player today has also a nice crossover, also can use both hands to do it, can follow up with a drive or jump shot.
My Vote: Allen Iverson
Allen Iverson is the best all-time.
Deron Williams is the best today.
Iverson is the G.O.A.T, but Jamal Crawford has the best moves in the game right now.
I don't know if you can consider it a crossover, but sick...
Iverson is the king of crossovers, look it up on youtube and there are a whole bunch of them.
Francis had some good ones in his days too.
Yea, that move is the one he's known for..its the nastiest move I've ever seen personally.
had a nasty crossover, what bout penny hardaway?
definetly Iverson. Crawfords good too.
My top 3 are:
also, Nick the quick should get some kinda mention on this list. He was schooling cats in the 90's.
this is an anti-white boy thread isn't it?
Jason Williams has a better crossover than 80%-90% of the guys listed
yeah I was gonna mention JWill too. His crossover on the Glove his rookie year was sick.
i want to know though, are we talking legal crossovers or crossovers you can get away with in the NBA?
d will i think has just and outrageous crossover becuz of his size and u dont expect sumone that big at the point too be as quick or fast as he is. jamal crawford i feel has a sweeter move than a crossover but all the same its creative and beautiful to watch