Post all mocks in this thread so your mock won't go unnoticed and to keep other threads from sliding off the first page.
To stop all confusion before it happens... Once a mock is posted hit reply to critique that specific mock.
Constructive criticism is well needed and will take heed to what you say.
Here are some picks I disagree with:
2. Orlando Magic: Trey Burke - Orlando may be waiting to land Marcus Smart next year, and with McLemore on the board, I don't think they would pass on him.
6. New Orleans Pelicans: CJ McCollum - I see Len, Bennett, and Zeller as the top 3 realistic options for them. I can understand drafting him this high if you expect another Lillard, but I don't think that's what we're getting here. I don't see him going this high after missing the majority of this past season.
14. Utah Jazz: Shabazz Muhammad - I personally don't see him falling this low, but I guess we won't know for sure until draft night.
19. Cleveland Cavaliers: Giannis Adetokoubo - Someone will take a gamble on him sooner than this.
21. Utah Jazz: Lorenzo Brown - I don't see why he's a first round player. He can dish it, but that's about it. I wouldn't want him as my starting PG. He's fine as a 6th man, but not a starter.
23. Indiana Pacers: Tony Snell - I like his game, and think his stock is rising, but this may be a little too high for my liking.
34. Houston Rockets: Archie Goodwin - I think he'll go higher than this, especially when you compare his potential to that of the players in the 20-30 range.
47. Atlanta Hawks: Myck Kabongo - Someone will take a chance on his potential sooner.
58. San Antonio Spurs: Ricky Ledo - We'll be able to tell what teams show interest in him, but I think he's much more likely to go to the Spurs at 28 instead of 58. If I'm a GM with a late first, I'd definitely take a chance on Ledo.
Right now Orlando is in a great position to draft, they are not going to be scrutinized for who they pick at #2 whether it be Burke or McLemore. Although McLemore would make a bigger impact on the team than Burke, I believe they go with Burke because they already have Aaron Afflalo at the 2 and lack depth at the 1.
New Orleans - I just cannot see them passing up on a PG this year. Last season they let Rivers takeover for Vasquez and it wasn't that great. McCollom can fill the void of the 2nd unit duties and with the consistency that Rivers lacked.
Not really that high on Muhammad, but the way things may shape up he may slide even further, but Utah seems to be a pretty good fit to play with.
Giannis may be too low right now which I agree but this is just an early mock.
Lorenzo Brown is my sleeper to rise up in the draft due to his size and him being a pass first PG.
As for Goodwin and Kabongo I'll have to wait on workouts before I move them up a bit.
Ledo is unproven as a prospect so I can't say he'll climb all the way to the 1st Round right now.
Here's my first round.
I think Hardaway Jr. will go higher than where you have him
Goodwin to the Knicks puts me on the fence of saying he is no different than Smith in that situation
Kabongo is too high you might want to swap out with Larkin I doubt the Spurs take a PG when they drafted Joseph
You forgot to plug Siva in as well
Check it out over there <<<<
Pretty decent mock in the first round. Len to Portland would be interesting because they took Leonard last year. I still don't think Kabongo is a first rounder.
This is a work in progress. Constructive criticism welcome and will be taken into account for my next update that I'll post in a couple weeks. Explanations for every pick and comparisons for most players, indicated with a *. Especially critique Plumlee going to the Cavs, I don't know where to slot him and there were no players I liked for the Cavs at #19. Thanks for your replies.