This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Blazermann 13 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    franfran
    Participant

Information on Abdul Gaddy please

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

His birthday is late. He was 17 last year when the season started.

llperez

I think he is gonna enter in 2012 and be a very good player. He has good size at 6-3 195 for a pg. Great ball handling skills and is a true pass first pg who keeps his head up and hits the open man. His biggest draw back right now is he doesnt force the isue enough and often just gives up the rock and dissapears after getting it up the court. But thats more a mental thing then a skill thing becasue he has the ability to get where he wants. He was 17 most of his freshman season so he is very young for his class.

the I in win
    Participant

Wasn’t he Avery Bradley high school teammate?

JNixon
    Participant

He was the youngest player in the nation I believe last year. It showed all of last year too. He played weak, confused, and seemed to struggle with the speed of the game every time I watched Washington play. I expect him to improve next year though, but he has a ways to go before he can emerge into a true prospect. He reminds me of Mustafa Shakur, who used to go to Arizona a little while back.

Blazermann
    Participant

where does every one go 4 there jersey icon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login