"With the 3rd pick of the 2011 NBA draft the Utah Jazz select....

Prince of Bball
"With the 3rd pick of the 2011 NBA draft the Utah Jazz select....

Ok NBA Draft fans, With the top two picks pretty much decided, I think we all know that the Utah Jazz hold the key to now the remaining picks in the draft will go down based on their pick at number 3. So who do you guys think it is going to be Kanter or Knight?

@activehustle
@activehustle's picture
I say Kanter...Whats wrong

I say Kanter...Whats wrong with Devin Harris?? Dude was just an all-star a couple years ago, under 30 and was Injured last year..I'm not sold on Brandon Knight as a distributor..

Prince of Bball
I agree

I agree 100% with Kanter over Knight. Knight reminds me alot of Jason Terry. And although alot of teams can use a Jason Terry, I don't think they would want him as your main distributor for the team..

4hff4f427
Brandon Knight. In watching

Brandon Knight. In watching him, I don't see why he can't play the off-gaurd for a while alongside Devin Harris, at least for a while(I remember a few years ago when the Jazz did something similar when they started Deron Williams and Derek Fisher in the backcourt on a regular basis, and it helped get them to the Western Conference Finals that year).

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
I say Kanter

I really thought it was going to be Knight, and that they would ship Harris for some help on the wing. But, Kanter is a very nice grab for them, he is my second favorite player in this draft after Kyrie Irving. Favors and Kanter make a fantastic young front court for the Jazz, now the question is what to do with Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap and Mehmet Okur. Nonetheless, that is front court depth I would not have much problem with if I were a GM. Might want to get a more defensive minded back-up Center, but it really does not hurt to have too many good front court guys. Plus, it maybe gives Kanter time to get accustomed to the NBA game rather than being forced to play big minutes after being out of the loop for a while.

JordanC20
I think it will be

I think it will be Knight...Devin Harris is injury prone and I personally don't see him in the Jazz's future plans.

I do think Enes is the best player in this draft and nobody could go wrong drafting him but with Millsap, Favors, Jefferson, and Okur they already have a decent front court.

bloodshy
bloodshy's picture
Recent Leaks

Isn't the latest buzz that the Jazz plan to take Kanter (if Irving, Williams are off the board @3)? Also, wasn't there an additional leak (somewhat suspect) that Minn plans to take Kanter @2?

Jazz_Italy
Jazz_Italy's picture
today or tomorrow, we need a

today or tomorrow, we need a PG

harris is often injuried and can't be our future

i'll be happy if we pick knight or kanter too at 3 (but then we need a trade)

at 12 depends on what we pick at 3: a big if we pick knight at 3, a SF/SG/PG at 12 if 3 is kanter

PulseGlazer
If they take Kanter or

If they take Kanter or Williams, they'll then go Jimmer. A trade should, hopefully, shake this up. Hopefully an exciting draft night!

Toronto16
Toronto16's picture
For some reason I feel they

For some reason I feel they are selecting Kanter...

RSS: Syndicate content