This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar bdiddy5115 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Chammes
    Participant

1. RJ Barrett

2. Nassir Little

3. Cam Reddish

4. Zion Williamson

5. Romeo Langford

6. Sekou Doumbouya

7. Bol Bol

8. Quentin Grimes

9. Keldon Johnson

10. DeAndre Hunter

I believe the top 4 can all be all stars in the future, but the rest of the class is a bunch of solid role players who most likely won’t make an all star team. The class is slightly worse then last years, but last years class had 5 or 6 top tier guys.

MettaWorldDurant1
    Participant

1. R.J. Barrett 

2. Zion Williamson

3. Sekou Doumbouya

4. Romeo Langford

5. Nassir Little 

6. Cam Reddish 

7. Nazreon Reid 

8. Bol Bol

9. Darius Bazley

10. Quentin Grimes

Hitster
    Participant

The 2018 draft class had good depth from 1 to 7. The consensus was Ayton and Bagley would go 1 and 2 but the next 5 all had hype across last season and were in the mix to go high consistently.

Bagley reclassifying has taken a major star out of the 2019 draft and he would have surely been top 2 if he’d waited a year.

RJ and Zion are very exciting prospects IMO. Cam Reddish I have a bit behind them. Sekou I haven’t seen that much of but is the sort of guy a GM will go all in on.

Romeo Langford could well get a lot of hype and I think Nassir Little will be a rock solid pick and has great defensive potential.

But the only guy apart from them who could break out at the moment IMO is Bol Bol.

Hopefully more guys emerge as the year goes on.

It’s not a bad draft crop but not as good as this year’s.

CoachWyers
    Participant

1. RJ Barrett
    2. Zion Williamson
    3. Nasir Little
    4. Sekou Doumboya
    5. Cameron Reddish
    6. Nazeron Reid
    7. Daniel Gafford
    8. Romeo Langford
    9. Bol Bol 
    10. Johntay Porter

HeroescantdieHeroescantdie
    Heroescantdie
    Participant

Although that could change if this players break out and play good, with langford in indiana he has all the freedom I think, but will he be able to get his shot of of grwon men. Guys like Little, how roy williams will use him, if roy uses him primarily on pf spot scouts will question liitle’s perimeter game. With Cam RJ and Zion taking shots from each other, how can Grimes do in Kansas, hope he do well. Well alot can change with time and circumstances, let’s see how they perform.

bdiddy5115
    Participant

Right now, I’d have 8 guys in my top-10 for sure: Barrett, Little, Reddish, Williamson, Doumbouya, Langford, Grimes and Hunter. Obviously a lot can change once the season starts, but based on what we know, I like those 8.

After that, there are a bunch of guys I’d consider for the last 2 spots. Keldon Johnson is probably in there, because he’s a strong 6’6" wing with 2-way upside, even if he’s not an explosive athlete. I like Hachimura in there if he starts hitting 3s at a decent rate/volume. Porter and Gafford have a case as bigs with different appeals (Gafford the low-USG rim running athlete) and Porter having unicorn appeal (but he struggled in the paint last year, and needs to show some growth in that area). 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login