This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Hitster 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Let me know if it’s the NBA Draft. Luckily, we have the Stanley Cup.

properbreaks
    Participant

It’s going to be baaaaaaad. The Warriors destroyed them last year and that was WITH Kyrie. The Cavs went to game 7 with a team that was led by a 20 year old. This adds up to a very unpretty picture. This is probably the first NBA Finals that I can see myself not watching most of the games. Way to go SuperTeams.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Oh yeah I forgot about the Stanley Cup. Hows that going, eh? Seriously though for those who dont know anything about hockey theres some pretty amazing stuff going on. An expansion team the Las Vegas Knights are about to win it all in their inaugural season. Real parity.

Zouldiers
      Participant

Game 1: Golden Knights win 6-4.

Illadelph
    Participant

Basically Lebron is a superhero that has carried his team into the finals.  And GS is a talent juggernaut that will win 4/7 games 99.9999999% of the time.  Love Lebron but he will go down against the uber-talented Yay area rock stars.   I am a ride or die fan of Lebron so I will cheer for him and the Cavs to the bitter end.  But this is a stacked contest.  GS walks away from this without breaking a sweat.  If somehow Lebron beats the Warriors he will be bigger than Jesus Christ, the Beatles, and the Interwebz times a million.  Lebron baby.  Ride or die.

Endlessknight
    Participant

While I agree with the general sentiment I can’t help but keep thinking: “What if LeBron pulls it off?”

That thought is enough to keep me somewhat interested.

cohenbc1
    Participant

If GS continues to stand around and watch Durant play hero ball for long stretches, I can see Cleveland winning 2, maybe even 3 games. Defensively, the Hill-Smith-LBJ-Green-Thompson lineup should be able to give GS some of the same problems that Houston did. 

Kevin Love is a very good player, but I wonder if he should play at all in this series, even if healthy.

I predict Warriors in 6.

cohenbc1
    Participant

Hitster
    Participant

Even with LBJ having possibly the greatest play off run in recent memory, I cannot see the Cavs really competing with GSW. Even minus Iggy, GSW has too many scoring options and I think they win it in 5 possibly 6 games.

Cavs will likely win one or two home games but to beat GSW on their on court will be hard and I think GSW will take at least one game in Cleveland.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login