This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Chammes 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Chammes
    Participant

I’m probably going to get a lot of dislikes for this but this is my opinion so im gonna post it. Im going to do about 20 guys or so and who there NBA comp is, i think this draft is the best class in a while maybe better than 2003 just because there is so many star talents at the top. There is about 7 guys im gonna compare to franchise center pieces but take it easy on me im a high school freshman.

Ayton-KAT/Duncan

Porter Jr-KD  I truly believe he will be like KD ingram and isaac are different than KD imo MPJ can be like the warriors star

Bamba- KG/AD/Thon maker

Wendell Carter-Boogie Cousins

Luka Doncic-Lonzo ball but with more speed and good form

Trevon Duval- Lillard 

Kevin Knox-Rudy Gay

Killian Tillie- Gallinari

Trent Jr-Wes Matthews

Mitchell Robinson-Bigger Faried

H Diallo-Bigger better shooting Oladipo

Brandon McCoy-Poor Mans Deandre Jordan

Ike- Tristan Thompson

Collin Sexton-athletic Kyle Lowry

Jarred Vanderbilt- Thad Young

Isaac Bonga-Giannis lite

Simanic- AK47

negguary
    Participant

For putting yourself out there, and having your own mind and opinion1 Most people that negged you don’t even bring any substance to the forum! +1 young grasshopper!

Chammes
      Participant

Thanks man i appreciate it i wanna be a sports anaylst when for a living!

r377r377
    r377
    Participant

Its no wonder this forum has died off the last year or two. Everyone is quick to neg but not quick to write sensible posts….

Jerrell7
    Participant

I KEEP HEARING ABOUT THIS LUKA KID. Gotta check him out. As a sixer fan I wonder if its better to get the Lakers pick this year or next year. I don’t know much about this class except ayton. They been talking bout him since he was 13. 

Chammes
      Participant

Imo 2018 is better, not as deep as the 2017 class but the top of the draft is full of stars. There is 4 or 5 guys who can really go number one but I’d go with Ayton. Doncic reminds me of lonzo because he isn’t really an elite athlete but his passing and I.Q. is out of this world. Plus he’s in that 6’7 6’8 range

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login