This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Bill Walton’s Knees 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    ChicagoCasey
    Participant

I had did one last month and I’m back to make another class prediction. This will be a monthly prediction. I do not have any sources, I won’t claim to have inside information. Just reading the "tea leaves".

1. Trevon Duval – Duke
    2. Wendell Carter – Duke
    3. Mo Bamba – Michigan
    4. Brandon McCoy – Cal
    5. Hamidou Diallo – Kentucky
    6. Kevin Knox – North Carolina
    7. Gary Trent – Duke
    8. Collin Sexton – Alabama
    9. Quade Green – Syracuse
    10. Nick Richards – Kentucky
    11. Trae Young – Kentucky
    12. Kris Wilks – Indiana
    13. Brian Bowen -Michigan State
    14. Matt Coleman – Texas
    15. Jarred Vanderbilt – TCU
    16. PJ Washington – Kentucky
    17. Chuck O’Bannon – Texas
    18. Troy Brown – Cal
    19. John Petty – Alabama
    20. Billy Preston – USC
    21. Tremont Waters – Indiana
    22. Paul Scruggs – Xavier
    23. M.J. Walker- Maryland
    24. Lonnie Walker – Villanova
    25. Ikey Obiagu – Baylor

Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

Walters seems like he’s leaning UK and both he and young both stated that they can play with another P.G I also think U.K or Duke get Knox. He moved his U.K. Up and those are now the only 2 early sigining period visits.  Duke also isn’t recruiting Duval

ChicagoCasey
      Participant
       Been reported since Trevon Duval reopened his recruitement and told everyone he is still open to everyone, Duke and Baylor been calling. Don’t see Duke landing Quade Green (now a Syracuse lean), Trae Young (been a Kentucky lean), and Walters (Indiana seem to be in the lead since UCONN got their point guard for the class). Highly doubt Kentucky will take 2 point guards when they most likely will only lose 3 players next year to the draft.
    Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

UK has been trying to take 3 since the summer evaluation period with the thought being that one will stay another year since nice the following class at pg isn’t strong 

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

Disagree. They are co-favored one of the best point guard in the 2018 class in Javonte Smart and most likely the offer to the best point guard (top 10 overall play) Immanuel Quickely pushed them at the top.

Highly doubt Coach Cal will take 2 point guards in the class when they will need more help on the wing next year.

Bankroll PJ
    Participant

Just for the sake of the SEC, I hope Alabama finds a way to get both Sexton and Petty in this class.  Both Avery Johnson and Bruce Pearl are bringing a lot of excitement to their schools despite and both programs will continue to get better then next 4 years.  

Bill Walton’s Knees
    Participant

Hard to believe Bill Self won’t land one of Duval/Sexton/Brown/Preston. I know they just lost on Chaundee Brown, a top 40 guy IMO, to WF and Manning. With only one top 50 guy on the fold thus far, can you shed light on why Self hasn’t been able to land any studs so far?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login