This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar ncballer 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    ChicagoCasey
    Participant

* This is not rankings

1.) Wendell Carter – Kentucky 

2.) DeAndre Ayton – Kansas 

3.) Mo Bamba – Duke 

4.) Trevon Duval – Maryland

5.) Billy Preston – USC

6.) Michael Porter, Jr. – Washington

7.) Trae Young – Kentucky

8.) Quade Green – Duke 

9.) Kevin Knox – Duke

10.) M.J. Walker – Maryland

11.) Ikechikwu Obiagu – Kentucky

12.) Nick Richards – Syracuse

13.) Hamidou Diallo – Kentucky 

13.) Gary Trent – Kentucky

14.) John Petty – Alabama

15.) Jarred Vanderbilt – Kansas

16.) Brandon McCoy – Oregon

17.) Charles O’bannon – Texas 

18.) PJ Washington – Texas 

19.) Troy Brown – California 

20.) Lonnie Walker – Villanova 

21.) Collin Sexton – Alabama

22.) Kris Wilks – Indiana 

23.) Brian Bowen – Michigan State

24.) Paul Scruggs – Indiana 

25.) D.J Harvey – Duke 

Biggysmalls
    Participant

Think they all go to either Kentucky, Duke or Arizona. Throw in a few Texas and a random Michigan State or Syracuse guy. 

Oh and Kansas I guess. 

Honestly the only one I have a feeling on is if Gary Trent Jr doesn’t go wherever Wendall Carter goes, he’ll go to Ohio State. Believe he’s got a godparent on OSU’s staff. Though its entirely possible that he goes to an ever bluer-blooded program like a Kansas or Kentucky of course. 

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

Yesterday he said that it was a lock that him and Wendell Carter will go to college together. Wendell Carter said he have Kentucky over Duke

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

Yesterday he said that it was a lock that him and Wendell Carter will go to college together. Wendell Carter said he have Kentucky over Duke

Biggysmalls
    Participant

Think they all go to either Kentucky, Duke or Arizona. Throw in a few Texas and a random Michigan State or Syracuse guy. 

Oh and Kansas I guess. 

Honestly the only one I have a feeling on is if Gary Trent Jr doesn’t go wherever Wendall Carter goes, he’ll go to Ohio State. Believe he’s got a godparent on OSU’s staff. Though its entirely possible that he goes to an ever bluer-blooded program like a Kansas or Kentucky of course. 

DunksNJordans23
    Participant

Ikechikwu Obiagu has not been offered a scholarship from Kentucky. Souces such as The Courier Journal, Kentucky.com, and many insiders (Kyle Tucker, Evan Daniels, Matt Jones, the list goes on) close to Kentucky has the strong inclination that UK will not persue Ikechikwu Obiagu nor extend a scholarship offer.

DunksNJordans23
    Participant

Ikechikwu Obiagu has not been offered a scholarship from Kentucky. Souces such as The Courier Journal, Kentucky.com, and many insiders (Kyle Tucker, Evan Daniels, Matt Jones, the list goes on) close to Kentucky has the strong inclination that UK will not persue Ikechikwu Obiagu nor extend a scholarship offer.

ncballer

According to my people (you all neg me whenever I say this, my people have only been wrong about Lauri Markennon you can go back through my posts and see my track record):

-Wendall Carter is almost a lock to Duke.  

-Bamba is not as high on Duke as many think he is, Wake Forest is a sleeper here.

-PJ Washington is enamored with UNC and they have all the momentum right now.  

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I’m going off what Wendell Carter said out of his mouth. He said he have Kentucky over Duke due to how they got many big men in the NBA.

ncballer

I will follow up on that.  Last I heard last week my people were saying he was a Duke lock.  Sometimes media savvy kids will say things to divert attention.  Kevin Love for example said that he was going to shock the world when he choose UCLA over UNC, when it was known for a while he was UCLA’s to lose.  

Illadelph
          Participant

Wendell Carter link here to his feelings about Kentucky and Duke.  It seems like there are always a few kids who want to go to one school, but their parents want them to go to another.  Some feel that this was the case with Marques Bolden who wanted to go to Kentucky, but whose mother pressured him to go to Duke.  I wonder if that is the case with Carter.  Just pure speculation on my part, but in the article above he is quoted as saying that Kentucky is higher on his list than Duke.  

ncballer

Now that this thread is revived, I did what I said I was going to do, my people still maintain that Duke is firmly in the lead here, even after I showed them the link.  One of them laughed and said "Well played Wendell".  It would be interesting to see what question was asked to yield that response.  

ncballer

Now that this thread is revived, I did what I said I was going to do, my people still maintain that Duke is firmly in the lead here, even after I showed them the link.  One of them laughed and said "Well played Wendell".  It would be interesting to see what question was asked to yield that response.  

Illadelph
          Participant

Wendell Carter link here to his feelings about Kentucky and Duke.  It seems like there are always a few kids who want to go to one school, but their parents want them to go to another.  Some feel that this was the case with Marques Bolden who wanted to go to Kentucky, but whose mother pressured him to go to Duke.  I wonder if that is the case with Carter.  Just pure speculation on my part, but in the article above he is quoted as saying that Kentucky is higher on his list than Duke.  

ncballer

I will follow up on that.  Last I heard last week my people were saying he was a Duke lock.  Sometimes media savvy kids will say things to divert attention.  Kevin Love for example said that he was going to shock the world when he choose UCLA over UNC, when it was known for a while he was UCLA’s to lose.  

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I’m going off what Wendell Carter said out of his mouth. He said he have Kentucky over Duke due to how they got many big men in the NBA.

ncballer

According to my people (you all neg me whenever I say this, my people have only been wrong about Lauri Markennon you can go back through my posts and see my track record):

-Wendall Carter is almost a lock to Duke.  

-Bamba is not as high on Duke as many think he is, Wake Forest is a sleeper here.

-PJ Washington is enamored with UNC and they have all the momentum right now.  

ph90702

Charles O’Bannon Jr. = UNLV

ph90702

Charles O’Bannon Jr. = UNLV

Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

Carter and Tremt are almost duke locks. I think Bamba picks UK and Green goes to Syracuse.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

Wendell Carter said yesterday that he have Kentucky ahead of Duke. I wouldn’t say that’s a lock.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

Wendell Carter said yesterday that he have Kentucky ahead of Duke. I wouldn’t say that’s a lock.

Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

Carter and Tremt are almost duke locks. I think Bamba picks UK and Green goes to Syracuse.

Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

Also UK has been after Nick Richards for awhile and he’s a top 20 player and top 5 center so I think they get him and not Obiagou

Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

Also UK has been after Nick Richards for awhile and he’s a top 20 player and top 5 center so I think they get him and not Obiagou

airenn34
    Participant

One guy not listed here is Jeremiah Tilmon. Ncballer what’s the scoop, I thought UNC had the inside track on him?

ncballer

It is neck and neck with Illinois.  He loves Roy a lot and has referred to him as a second father.  Still the kid is feeling a lot of pressure to stay close to home.  I feel confident that we lead for PJ Washington and Andrew Platek.  We are in good spots with Tilmon and Weatherspoon.  The staff is going hard at Brandon Randolph and Mo Bamba, we will see if it pays off.  Bamba is a glove fit for us and would be featured from day 1.  He additionally, would put UNC back on the map with OADs.  We are in for a big class.

ncballer

It is neck and neck with Illinois.  He loves Roy a lot and has referred to him as a second father.  Still the kid is feeling a lot of pressure to stay close to home.  I feel confident that we lead for PJ Washington and Andrew Platek.  We are in good spots with Tilmon and Weatherspoon.  The staff is going hard at Brandon Randolph and Mo Bamba, we will see if it pays off.  Bamba is a glove fit for us and would be featured from day 1.  He additionally, would put UNC back on the map with OADs.  We are in for a big class.

airenn34
    Participant

One guy not listed here is Jeremiah Tilmon. Ncballer what’s the scoop, I thought UNC had the inside track on him?

nath09
    Participant

Gary Trent Jr, Charles O’bannon Jr. Tim Hardaway, Glen Rice etc… makes me feel old man! 

nath09
    Participant

Gary Trent Jr, Charles O’bannon Jr. Tim Hardaway, Glen Rice etc… makes me feel old man! 

Illadelph
      Participant

Don’t forget Shaq jr.  Saw the other day that Mich St is trying to land him.  Remember watching Shaq when he was at LSU.  Was pretty young but damn.  It does make one stop and think where did all the years go!

Illadelph
      Participant

Don’t forget Shaq jr.  Saw the other day that Mich St is trying to land him.  Remember watching Shaq when he was at LSU.  Was pretty young but damn.  It does make one stop and think where did all the years go!

machu46
    Participant

Anything can happen, but as far as I understand it from people I trust, Syracuse is in a pretty good position for Quade Green and Hamidou Diallo.  Wouldn’t say I expect to land both, but I think we’ll get one of them; I’d guess Quade is the more likely of the two.

machu46
    Participant

Anything can happen, but as far as I understand it from people I trust, Syracuse is in a pretty good position for Quade Green and Hamidou Diallo.  Wouldn’t say I expect to land both, but I think we’ll get one of them; I’d guess Quade is the more likely of the two.

Hype Machine

Whats the scoop on Bol Bol.

Thon Maker 2.0

Hype Machine

Whats the scoop on Bol Bol.

Thon Maker 2.0

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login