This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Jr. ROXAS 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Heres some things Ive noticed.

Harry Giles has been working out for teams in the late lottery to late 20’s and seems to have fit in. It seems as though somebody will pick him in that range.

Nigel Hayes wont stop ranting about the work he did in Santa Barbara to improve his game. Apparently his ballhandling and shooting has vastly improved and he is a different player. Will likely be drafted.

Luke Kennard is proving his worth and climbing up boards. Seems to be a potential late lottery pick.

Ike Anigbogu would not work out for the Raptors at #23 which is pretty bold. He did an interview and physical but to pass a 1st round workout tells me he is pretty confident.

Justin Patton seems to be falling out of favor with the workout/interview settings. With so much talent around somebody needs to slip and it looks like he maybe falling victim.

TJ Leaf has done a ton of workouts for teams ranging from late lottery to early 2nd. It seems his camp understands teams are concerned by his defence. Seems more of a precautionary move rather than a result of him slipping. Well see.

Kyle Kuzma maybe cooling down agfter a strong showing at the combine. Still may end up a 1st round pick but 2nd round seems more likely.

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

The thing about Hayes…as a 4 year senior why did he wait until now to work that much on his game…

he_gets_buckets
    Participant

Hayes did the exact opposite of what he needed to do to prove he was worth drafting. He tried playing the 3, showed he couldnt dribble, couldnt pass and couldnt shoot. He isnt a great defender, and he doesnt rebound great. Whats he going to do at the next level?

Chewy
      Participant

Just said it in another thread. Agree 100%. Plus he started running him mouth and puting his foot in it at the same time the minute Bo Ryan left.

If you are going to be an outspoken strong player then do it all the time. Green acted out more under Izzo than anyone I’ve ever seen, and when Izzo accepted him anyway, I started accepting his play style (cuz Izzo knows way more than I do, so I took a hint). Nigel was a church mouse under Bo and now I’m supposed to believe he is this ultra confident lead dog? Sorry, not buying it.

Jr. ROXAS
    Participant

Any more details on Justin Patton bombing interviews/workouts? Really intersted as to what happened.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login