This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RUDEBOY_ 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Edgecat20
    Participant

Appears to be set. Here’s who I would start and rotate:

Starters: C DeAndre Jordan (Cousins is a better player no doubt, but Jordan’s rim protection and rebounding gives him the nod.)  PF Melo veteran leader of team, and much success and this position before. SF KD. SG Paul George. PG Kyrie.

2nd unit: C Boogie Cousins. PF Draymond. SF Jimmy Butler. SG Klay, PG Kyle Lowry

Last 2: DeRozan, Harrison Barnes

Really like that 2nd unit line up. Have to play Dray and Klay together. And I feel like the other 3 would gel together nicely.

Only thing I disagree with is taking Barnes over John Wall. I could be wrong, but was under the impression that Wall wanted to play. Having a 3 pg, who can be more of a facilitator and has more athleticism than Kyrie and Lowry would be beneficial. Especially when you already have multiple wing players who can play 2 or 3 positions to begin with. 

Wish LeBron, Cuury, Westbrook, Kawhi, Paul, AD could play, but this team should be just fine. Let me know your thoughts

aktriple
    Participant

Wall declined his invitation this year (probs due to being snubbed previously like lillard)

BleedGreen808
      Participant

Actually he’s coming off of surgery on both knees.  It won’t let me post the link but here’s a quote from an article on it:  "Wall is expected to be ready for the start of next season, but his status for training camp is unknown and he won’t be available to play for Team USA in the Olympics this summer."

BleedGreen808
      Participant

Actually he’s coming off of surgery on both knees.  It won’t let me post the link but here’s a quote from an article on it:  "Wall is expected to be ready for the start of next season, but his status for training camp is unknown and he won’t be available to play for Team USA in the Olympics this summer."

aktriple
    Participant

Wall declined his invitation this year (probs due to being snubbed previously like lillard)

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
    Participant

Clay Thompson should never leave the court on that team. 

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
    Participant

Clay Thompson should never leave the court on that team. 

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

melo gets knocked alot,but during his all of his olympic appearances, he’s been 1 of the team’s most productived players….international teams dont have answer for him.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

melo gets knocked alot,but during his all of his olympic appearances, he’s been 1 of the team’s most productived players….international teams dont have answer for him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login