This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    BallerScript
    Participant

What would the draft lottery look like without Simmons and Ingram as available picks? Considering the order stays the same… WHO GOES WHERE?

festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

Top 5:
    Philadelphia – Kris Dunn (They don’t need another big man, but if the Teague trade happens I put Murray here)
    Lakers – Dragan Bender (Modern NBA big man potential)
    Celtics – Buddy Hield (They could do with shooting and someone that can immediately contribute, enter Buddy Hield)
    Suns – Jaylen Brown (Can’t see a 4 worth reaching for here and I thin Brown could play a little stretch anyway with his size/strength)
    T-Wolves – Jamal Murray (I think Hield would fit here, but since Boston grabbed him as Bender wasn’t available I think he can be a solid contributor with the potential to turn into more)
    Pelicans – Jakob Poelyl (He can bang with the bigger guys and take away tough assignments from Davis, may help him stay healthy not too mention they can both get out and run)
    Nuggets – Marquese Chriss (Upside pick for Denver, they have talent lets see if they can turn it into winning)

festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

Top 5:
    Philadelphia – Kris Dunn (They don’t need another big man, but if the Teague trade happens I put Murray here)
    Lakers – Dragan Bender (Modern NBA big man potential)
    Celtics – Buddy Hield (They could do with shooting and someone that can immediately contribute, enter Buddy Hield)
    Suns – Jaylen Brown (Can’t see a 4 worth reaching for here and I thin Brown could play a little stretch anyway with his size/strength)
    T-Wolves – Jamal Murray (I think Hield would fit here, but since Boston grabbed him as Bender wasn’t available I think he can be a solid contributor with the potential to turn into more)
    Pelicans – Jakob Poelyl (He can bang with the bigger guys and take away tough assignments from Davis, may help him stay healthy not too mention they can both get out and run)
    Nuggets – Marquese Chriss (Upside pick for Denver, they have talent lets see if they can turn it into winning)

llperez

Sixers= Kriss Dunn

Lakers= dragan bender

Celtics=Jakob poeltl

Suns=jaylen brown

Wolves=buddy hield

llperez

Sixers= Kriss Dunn

Lakers= dragan bender

Celtics=Jakob poeltl

Suns=jaylen brown

Wolves=buddy hield

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

I’d go Murray at 1. I think he has a chance to be an allstar if his ball IQ can fit his game.

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

I’d go Murray at 1. I think he has a chance to be an allstar if his ball IQ can fit his game.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

76’ers.1.bender
    lakers.2.brown
    celtics.3.dunn
    suns.4.sabonis
    wolves.5.hield

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

76’ers.1.bender
    lakers.2.brown
    celtics.3.dunn