This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar c-dube 11 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    moochiee
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dy6qjQWgR0Y

Toutest as the next top tier player coming out of Canada after Andrew Wiggins, should be an elite player in the class. Was arguably Canada’s best player on the U17 team that placed 5th at the FIBA Worlds this year, despite being the youngest player in the tournament. What do you think?

F_S

he’s listed ‘class of 2014’ by yahoo and espn.

Toronto16
    Participant

That’s a different Justin Jackson ^

F_S

well then im going to say what i was gonna say….

this dude is gonna end up like 6’9… as a SF or combo forward

FUNKYBUNCH
    Participant

He definitely has the vision to be good. I like his handle and the ability to create his own play out of nothing. He is still young, so there is a learning curve still. As the PG, I didn’t see him guarding quicker perimeter Gs, not saying he can’t but I just didn’t see it in the video. If he can’t he would end up probably playing the position he could defend rather than the point, and have amazing skills as a 2, 2/3 or 3. For all I know he may be capable of playing multiple positions like a Joe Johnson or LeBron. Not sure his shot is very consistent. It’s not terrible though- and he’s a young player still, so he can work on any weaknesses he may have. Thanx for the video!

Onions
    Participant

Never heard of this kid. Looks like a future point forward.

Seriously though, what are they feeding those kids in Canada? All of sudden they don’t just have talent, they are growing the elite of the elite.

And the other Justin Jackson is a lanky wing with a nice jumper. He’s worked a lot this offseason and now has a pretty legit floater, which at his height is lethal. Still wondering how he defends in college because he weighs like 50 lbs and doesn’t move quick laterally.

Lebron’s Hairline
    Participant

Jordan Hamilton, Corey Joseph, myck kabongo, Andrew Nicholson, Andrew wiggins, tristan thompson, kris joseph now this guy? Canada is becoming a hotbed for talent over the last few years

J_01
      Participant

is from LA he’s not canadian.

But you can add Anthony Bennett, Tyler Ennis and Trey Lyles to that list

justin_0ates
        Participant

mathan rayes, i believe thats how its spelled.

justin_0ates
      Participant

jordan hamilton is not from canada, he’s from california. you also left out kevin pangos, robert sacre, khem birch, anthony bennett. these guys are all legit.

Plat
    Participant

Hope he develops well and become a top college recruit and not just fade

Siggy
    Participant

His athleticism isn’t impressive, but he’s still young.  I saw him play this summer and it’s weird, because often times he’d dribble and it’d look like he’s looking down, but he still had the awareness to make the right pass.  That’s feel right there.  We’ll see what he looks like athletically when he gets his man muscles, but  I think his future is at the 3.

He’s got some Kyle Anderson in his game.

c-dube
    Participant

Anyone else thinks he looks like Andre Drummond walking around.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login