This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar halfdecayed 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    trelos6
    Participant

Next year, the salary cap is set to rise to unprecedented heights.  Nearly every team will be able to offer a max contract.  Luckily, there are plenty of players who are going to be available.

1. Kevin Durant 

2. Lebron James (player option)

3. Dwight Howard (player option)

4. Andre Drummond (restricted)

5. Al Horford

6. Bradley Beal (restricted)

7. Pau Gasol (player option)

8. Dwayne Wade

9. Mike Conley

10. DeMar DeRozan (player option)

11. Joakim Noah

12. Chandler Parsons (player option)

13. Tim Duncan (player option)

14. Kobe Bryant

15. Al Jefferson

16. Dirk Nowitzki (player option)

17. Harrison Barnes (restricted)

18. Rajon Rondo

19. Hassan Whiteside

20. Roy Hibbert

Others: Jordan Clarkson, Terrence Jones (r), Brandon Jennings, Timofey Mozgov, Nic Batum, John Henson (r), Luol Deng, Evan Turner, Josh Smith, Lance Stephenson (t/o), Jeff Green, Joe Johnson, David West (p/o), D-Mo (r), Deron Williams (p/o), Ryan Anderson, Marreese Speights, OJ Mayo, Nene, Arron Afflalo (p/o), David Lee, JR Smith (p/o), Jamal Crawford, Eric Gordon, Greivis Vasquez, Mirza Teletovic, Jared Sullinger (r), Gerald Henderson, Manu Ginobili (p/o), Jeremy Lin

Reptilian Monk
    Participant

"I think Durant, Lebron, Horford and Gasol will go to Lakers. Kobe will get 6th ring to be the GOAT." – Lakers Fan

Reptilian Monk
    Participant

"I think Durant, Lebron, Horford and Gasol will go to Lakers. Kobe will get 6th ring to be the GOAT." – Lakers Fan

Robb_CRobb_C
    Robb_C
    Participant

lol i hope Cleveland loses the title this year, what a trainwreck that will be knowing Lebron can opt out 

Robb_CRobb_C
    Robb_C
    Participant

lol i hope Cleveland loses the title this year, what a trainwreck that will be knowing Lebron can opt out 

DukeDaSquad
      Participant

It would be even crazier if they dont even make it back to the finals. Bulls have continued to improve so maybe this could be the year they knock off a Lebron led team. Heat have good roster though but dont know if they can stay healthy

BEARDED-DRAGON
        Participant

you mean cleveland hasnt already been annointed the 2016 eastern conference champions? ha! hey in a perfect world (for me atleast), derrick rose looks like an mvp again and hoiberg is a genious that leads them to a 7 game series win in the finals vs the spurs. but its clevelands conference to lose.

BEARDED-DRAGON
        Participant

you mean cleveland hasnt already been annointed the 2016 eastern conference champions? ha! hey in a perfect world (for me atleast), derrick rose looks like an mvp again and hoiberg is a genious that leads them to a 7 game series win in the finals vs the spurs. but its clevelands conference to lose.

DukeDaSquad
      Participant

It would be even crazier if they dont even make it back to the finals. Bulls have continued to improve so maybe this could be the year they knock off a Lebron led team. Heat have good roster though but dont know if they can stay healthy

BEARDED-DRAGON
    Participant

i tried to make a similar thread awile ago and listed the same top ten players hitting free agency, but i dont know how to make a thread appear on the main page and it was never even looked at… but the point i was making was that everyone talks about kevin durant (and especially still will now with steven a smith being an idiot), but i think demar derozen is the player in the top ten most likely to find a new home. you guys think hes going to get a max deal from someone? any ideas where he might end up? i think if a team like washington whiffs on durant they might go after demar… or is there someone else on that list of 20 more likely to move?

trelos6
      Participant

Hey mate,

No one really reads other forums on here such as "NBA" or "International Players".

All the posts should be under "NBA Draft".  Usually, a new post in that category will put the article on the front page.  At least it does in the offseason.

During the regular season, a lot more people are on the site and I think you need a few replies to get onto the front page.

trelos6
      Participant

Hey mate,

No one really reads other forums on here such as "NBA" or "International Players".

All the posts should be under "NBA Draft".  Usually, a new post in that category will put the article on the front page.  At least it does in the offseason.

During the regular season, a lot more people are on the site and I think you need a few replies to get onto the front page.

BEARDED-DRAGON
    Participant

i tried to make a similar thread awile ago and listed the same top ten players hitting free agency, but i dont know how to make a thread appear on the main page and it was never even looked at… but the point i was making was that everyone talks about kevin durant (and especially still will now with steven a smith being an idiot), but i think demar derozen is the player in the top ten most likely to find a new home. you guys think hes going to get a max deal from someone? any ideas where he might end up? i think if a team like washington whiffs on durant they might go after demar… or is there someone else on that list of 20 more likely to move?

halfdecayed
    Participant

the bulls being overrated again, that’s a surprise, lol at them winning the conference, like seriously.

halfdecayed
    Participant

the bulls being overrated again, that’s a surprise, lol at them winning the conference, like seriously.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login