This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar PrecociousNeophyte 9 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    BallerScript
    Participant

I know it is way to early but who do you think are the best or your favourite prospects for the 2016 NBA draft.

Mine are;

Ben Simmons, PF/SF

Devin Robinson, SF

Thon Maker, C

EC Matthews, PG/SG

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elWW5hT30h0 I’ve been curious about this guy for the past two years. I haven’t seen anything new on him since he got in college though.

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elWW5hT30h0 I’ve been curious about this guy for the past two years. I haven’t seen anything new on him since he got in college though.

Jayhawks2011
    Participant

Svi probably wont be ready until the 2017 draft.    He is still not physically ready to play the college game.  He gets knocked around a little too much.  However he is a really smart player regarding his defensive rotations and vision.  Once his body catches up to his skillset he should turn into a really good player.

Also, B. Greene from KU is gonna break out next year.  He is perfect for the new NBA.  He is a 6′ 8 shooter with a very quick trigger.  Not gonna be a star in the NBA but would be a great floor spacer who has the size to develop into a solid defender.

Jayhawks2011
    Participant

Svi probably wont be ready until the 2017 draft.    He is still not physically ready to play the college game.  He gets knocked around a little too much.  However he is a really smart player regarding his defensive rotations and vision.  Once his body catches up to his skillset he should turn into a really good player.

Also, B. Greene from KU is gonna break out next year.  He is perfect for the new NBA.  He is a 6′ 8 shooter with a very quick trigger.  Not gonna be a star in the NBA but would be a great floor spacer who has the size to develop into a solid defender.

Rip255

Word on the street is that Malik Newman is joining Antonio Blakeney and Ben Simmons at LSU.

They’ll be freshmen so I won’t pick them for national champs but LSU’s recruiting deserves credit. 

Rip255

Word on the street is that Malik Newman is joining Antonio Blakeney and Ben Simmons at LSU.

They’ll be freshmen so I won’t pick them for national champs but LSU’s recruiting deserves credit. 

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

Daniel Hamilton – UCONN – SG/SF – Love watching him play. Very Rangy and active on defense. Has one of the purest shooting strokes I’ve seen in college this year.

Terry Larrier – VCU – SG/SF – Prototypical NBA SF body. Looks like a young Paul George type.  

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

Daniel Hamilton – UCONN – SG/SF – Love watching him play. Very Rangy and active on defense. Has one of the purest shooting strokes I’ve seen in college this year.

Terry Larrier – VCU – SG/SF – Prototypical NBA SF body. Looks like a young Paul George type.  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login