This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar T Rex 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

A-

Simmons will go to LA and revitalise the sleeping giant. NBA wont have it any other way. 

Brown has that combo of power and athleticism that is rarely seen. He’d be a top 5% NBA athlete and has a nice scoring touch. To me…that makes him a certain all-star.

Dragan Bender has as much upside as Porzingas.

Jamal Murray and Malik Newman are both 1st-option scorers. In the right situation, theyre good for 25ppg.

Dunn will be a starter somewhere.

Sabonis will be a perfect high IQ role player. 

Skal Labissiere will be a multiple all star. I see Chris Bosh without the ostrich face.

Diallo is a manimal.

What grade do you give?

BleedGreen808
    Participant

Can you share who wins the 2016 NBA championship too?  I’d like to put some money down on that team.  

Rip256

Sure…even though I started a thread for my gamling fans about a week ago.
      I like the Clippers at odds over 8:1.
      Bonus gambling intel -Blake Griffin is also my MVP

Rip256

Sure…even though I started a thread for my gamling fans about a week ago.
      I like the Clippers at odds over 8:1.
      Bonus gambling intel -Blake Griffin is also my MVP

BleedGreen808
    Participant

Can you share who wins the 2016 NBA championship too?  I’d like to put some money down on that team.  

Robb_CRobb_C
    Robb_C
    Participant

This draft is slightly above average, outside of Simmons.. I can tell you right now no GM in the NBA thinks this draft is A- material.. I’d give it a B. 2017 is going to be way better..

Rip256

A ‘B’ is still solid.

So is it worth tanking for a high pick?

Rip256

A ‘B’ is still solid.

So is it worth tanking for a high pick?

oc1234
      Participant

I don’t think it will be as deep as last year’s draft, but I think the top 8-10 definitely has more talent then last year’s. It has talent at a lot of positions of need like SF and C. Glad my Celtics have that Brooklyn pick which should at least be a top 10 pick. 

oc1234
      Participant

I don’t think it will be as deep as last year’s draft, but I think the top 8-10 definitely has more talent then last year’s. It has talent at a lot of positions of need like SF and C. Glad my Celtics have that Brooklyn pick which should at least be a top 10 pick. 

Rip256

Brooklyn is so bad that a top 10 pick is a conservative estimate. Top 3 or 4 seems likely….with an excellent shot at #1

Rip256

Brooklyn is so bad that a top 10 pick is a conservative estimate. Top 3 or 4 seems likely….with an excellent shot at #1

Robb_CRobb_C
    Robb_C
    Participant

This draft is slightly above average, outside of Simmons.. I can tell you right now no GM in the NBA thinks this draft is A- material.. I’d give it a B. 2017 is going to be way better..

trelos6
    Participant

As of now, I’d give the class a B.

Simmons looks like a good player.

I’m nervous about Skal.  

Brown and Ingram have potential to be great high scoring wings.

Jamal Murray has huge potential also.  Looked great in international competition.

2017 looks to be a really good class also.

Giles, Jackson, Tatum, Smith, Fox, Maker are all legitimate good prospects.

Plus, who knows if a guy like Ellenson stays another year to develop his game.

trelos6
    Participant

As of now, I’d give the class a B.

Simmons looks like a good player.

I’m nervous about Skal.  

Brown and Ingram have potential to be great high scoring wings.

Jamal Murray has huge potential also.  Looked great in international competition.

2017 looks to be a really good class also.

Giles, Jackson, Tatum, Smith, Fox, Maker are all legitimate good prospects.

Plus, who knows if a guy like Ellenson stays another year to develop his game.

T Rex

Dragan Bender could be a 7’1" small forward, depending on his defensive instincts and concentration.

People didn’t think Porzingis could defend power forwards but he’s been outstanding.

Average NBA small forward has a standing reach of 8"8" or something. Bender with his 9’3" standing reach (and growing) might be able to pull off defending most nba SFs, depending on his instincts.

T Rex

Dragan Bender could be a 7’1" small forward, depending on his defensive instincts and concentration.

People didn’t think Porzingis could defend power forwards but he’s been outstanding.

Average NBA small forward has a standing reach of 8"8" or something. Bender with his 9’3" standing reach (and growing) might be able to pull off defending most nba SFs, depending on his instincts.

SkalAndJamal
    Participant

So if Skal is a future multiple time all-star, is he better than Humphries LOL.

Rip256

Humphries is Marc Gasol.

Both good big men.p

T Rex

Are you saying my Vonleh comparison to Kris Humphries was inaccurate? Because his first team already gave up on him and thought Kaminsky was much better. 

T Rex

Are you saying my Vonleh comparison to Kris Humphries was inaccurate? Because his first team already gave up on him and thought Kaminsky was much better. 

Rip256

Humphries is Marc Gasol.

Both good big men.p

SkalAndJamal
    Participant

So if Skal is a future multiple time all-star, is he better than Humphries LOL.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login