This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar steviechillz 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    BennyLog
    Participant

In the eastern conference im going with the magic. Maybe im a homer but i see them having the most room for improvement.ive see on other post fournier biyombo and gordon all picked as possible MIP this year including my dark horse pick hezonja.not to mention ibaka who will have a much bigger role.i think vogal will find a way to get the most out of the talent and they will win 44-47 games and make the playoffs.

In the west the easy pick is the T-wolves with KAT and wiggens forming one of the top duos in the nba and lavine making a big stride

markfitz14
    Participant

Going with the Knicks. I think Rose can be a little stronger and more sure of himself this year. Lee is a nice off guard for him. He can defend the tougher matchups and let Rose guard the other guy. Rose won’t be like his MVP self. But I expect him to be better than last year at least. 

Porzingod will improve as well. He should be a dominate PF. Noah should be sending some nice passes his way. Of course Melo is Melo.  I could see Playoffs for them. 

steviechillz
    Participant

In the East I’m going with the 76ers and the Bucks. The 76ers record last year was 10-72…there’s not much else to do but get better! I could see a nice gain of 30-52 for Phili. For the Bucks, I could see them really turning it around and getting a 4-6 seed in the East. Jabari Parker will take a nice step this year and finally show us why he was picked #2 in 2014.

In the West I can see T-Wolves as the popular pick. But I’m going to go with the best defensive team in the league, the Utah Jazz. Love their coach, love their chemistry, and could see them finally take advantage of a Western Conference where seeds 2-7 are completely up for grabs. I like their team a lot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login