This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar kobyz 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

I’m going to use the benefit of 1 season’s worth of hindsight, and do an NBA Redraft. 

This is just one man’s opinion, I don’t care about +1’s or negs, but I would like to hear about how you would shuffle the deck.

Same rule applies to the All Star Snubs. You can’t put someone in, without taking someone out. 

Also, it doesn’t take into account "team fit". It is simply based on who will have the best NBA Career. 

2015 NBA Redraft

1. Towns
    2. Porzingis
    3. Booker
    4. Turner
    5. Russell
    6. Mudiay
    7. Johnson
    8. Winslow
    9. WCS
    10. Okafor
    11. Herzonja
    12. Portis
    13. Lyles
    14. Nance

Notes

It was a tough decision between #1 and #2….I think Porzingis has more upside but Towns is the safer pick. Either way, both are HOF Locks. 

A tossup between Winslow and Johnson was also tricky. They could be interchangable. Portis was also unlucky. 

People will scoff at Okafor being at #10. But I’d take WCS and Turner over Okafor at this stage 

Draft Winners: Twolves, Knicks, Suns, Pacers

Draft Losers: Sixers, Magic, Hornets, Wizards

negguary
    Participant

you hate the sixers and anything associated with them! Even his hardest critics wouldn’t have let him slip pass 4 to the Knicks! 

negguary
    Participant

you hate the sixers and anything associated with them! Even his hardest critics wouldn’t have let him slip pass 4 to the Knicks! 

Hype Machine

I dont hate the Sixers. My future MVP prediction Ben Simmons plays for the Sixers. Brett Brown is a legendary Aussie national team coach. 

I like Saric, Embiid and look forward to watching them play. I got no beef with Colangelo. I even think Noel would be a very good frontcourt reserve. 

I just dont like Big guys that dont play defense and clog the lane to the detriment of the rest of the team. Neither does 29 other teams.

Then theres the tanking and everyone that supports it. But thats not relevent to this topic.

Okafor is #10…its not even that farfetched. The other bigs are simply better, particularly defensively.

Hype Machine

I dont hate the Sixers. My future MVP prediction Ben Simmons plays for the Sixers. Brett Brown is a legendary Aussie national team coach. 

I like Saric, Embiid and look forward to watching them play. I got no beef with Colangelo. I even think Noel would be a very good frontcourt reserve. 

I just dont like Big guys that dont play defense and clog the lane to the detriment of the rest of the team. Neither does 29 other teams.

Then theres the tanking and everyone that supports it. But thats not relevent to this topic.

Okafor is #10…its not even that farfetched. The other bigs are simply better, particularly defensively.

Ahkasi Clay
    Participant

you have Russell and Portis to high, and Okafor and Lyles to low, 

Ahkasi Clay
    Participant

you have Russell and Portis to high, and Okafor and Lyles to low, 

bigtymer32bigtymer32
    bigtymer32
    Participant

no way any team in that draft would let okafor drop that low.that’s some serious hate for him lol

bigtymer32bigtymer32
    bigtymer32
    Participant

no way any team in that draft would let okafor drop that low.that’s some serious hate for him lol

kobyz
    Participant

Why multiple comments in this thread were delated?

kobyz
    Participant

Why multiple comments in this thread were delated?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login