This topic contains 36 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Danielwels 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    ChicagoCasey
    Participant

Eastern Conference Standings 

1. Cleveland Cavaliers 
    2. Chicago Bulls 
    3. Miami Heat
    4. Atlanta Hawks
    5. Washington Wizards 
    6. Milwaukee Bucks 
    7. Toronto Raptors 
    8. Detroit Pistons 
    9. Indiana Pacers
    10. Orlando Magic
    11. Boston Celtics
    12. Charlotte Hornets
    13. New York Knicks
    14. Brooklyn Nets
    15. Philadelphia 76ers

Western Conference Standings

1. Golden State Warriors 
    2. Oklahoma City Thunder
    3. Houston Rockets 
    4. San Antonio Spurs
    5. Los Angelas Clippers 
    6. Memphis Grizzlies
    7. New Orleans Pelicans 
    8. Pheonix Suns
    9. Utah Jazz
    10. Sacromento Kings
    11. Dallas Mavericks
    12. Portland Trailblazers
    13. Los Angelas Lakers
    14. Denver Nuggets
    15. Minnesota Timberwolves

Eastern Conference Playoff Predictions

ECF – Cleveland Cavaliers defeats Miami Heat 4-2

Western Conference Playoff Predictions 

WCF – Oklahoma City Thunder defeats Golden State Warriors 4-3

Finals Prediction – Oklahoma City Thunder defeats Cleveland Cavaliers 4-2

Eastern Conference All Star Team

PG: John Wall, Kyle Lowry, Jeff Teague SG: Jimmy Butler, Dwyane Wade, Bradley Beal SF: LeBron James, Paul George PF: Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh C: Pau Gasol, Al Horfort

Western Conference All Star Team

PG: Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul SG: Kobe Bryant (Fan Vote), James Harden, SF: Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, Gordon Hayward PF: Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge C: DeMarcus Cousins, Marc Gasol

Regular Season Awards

MVP: Russell Westbrook Runner Up: James Harden

DPOY: Dwight Howard Runner Up: Rudy Gobert

MIP: Bradley Beal Runner Up: Hassan Whiteside

COY: Billy Donovan Runner Up: Davis Blatt

6Man: Gerald Green Runner Up: Andre Iguodola

ROY: Jahlil Okafor Runner Up: Emmanuel Mudiay/Stanley Johnson

If y’all think I have some players/teams overrated/underrated in my standings and rewards comment and I would respond.

JDB12
    Participant

Everyone knows that Russell Westbrook after last season, earned the label of superstar. But I don’t think he can win MVP if KD is playing the whole season.  I think this year’s MVP is going to be Harden. He finally showed some effort on the defensive end, and is probably the hardest player to stop one-on-one in the league.  DPOY will not be Howard, he doesn’t have the ferocity he had in his days in Orlando, Davis will take DPOY this year. 

And your prediction that the Wolves will finish last in the West is wrong in my opinion… I know last year they didn’t have many wins, but they were competitive and had leads in most games, they just could never finish. I think they will be a 20-30 win team this year if they stay healthy.

JDB12
    Participant

Everyone knows that Russell Westbrook after last season, earned the label of superstar. But I don’t think he can win MVP if KD is playing the whole season.  I think this year’s MVP is going to be Harden. He finally showed some effort on the defensive end, and is probably the hardest player to stop one-on-one in the league.  DPOY will not be Howard, he doesn’t have the ferocity he had in his days in Orlando, Davis will take DPOY this year. 

And your prediction that the Wolves will finish last in the West is wrong in my opinion… I know last year they didn’t have many wins, but they were competitive and had leads in most games, they just could never finish. I think they will be a 20-30 win team this year if they stay healthy.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I believe he will average near a tripple double this year with Kevin Durant playing all the games. If they get a top 3 record in the NBA and Russell Westbrook averages 23 9 and 8 this season, then he should win MVP.

Dwight Howard has been dealing with injuries ever since he left Orlando. When he’s on the court both the Lakers and the Rockets have been great defensively. I don’t based my predictions on injury past because I cannot predict the future. 

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I believe he will average near a tripple double this year with Kevin Durant playing all the games. If they get a top 3 record in the NBA and Russell Westbrook averages 23 9 and 8 this season, then he should win MVP.

Dwight Howard has been dealing with injuries ever since he left Orlando. When he’s on the court both the Lakers and the Rockets have been great defensively. I don’t based my predictions on injury past because I cannot predict the future. 

Mr. HookShot
        Participant

Problem is that he will probably have to share the votes for his team’s succes with Durant. So even though he might be MVP of the best team, he might still miss out on the MPV trophy due to having two superstars.

Mr. HookShot
        Participant

Problem is that he will probably have to share the votes for his team’s succes with Durant. So even though he might be MVP of the best team, he might still miss out on the MPV trophy due to having two superstars.

kdtriv01
    Participant

If, with all the injuries the Pelicans are suffering from, AD can grab the 6th or 7th seed in the West then I think he is the man to beat.   

kdtriv01
    Participant

If, with all the injuries the Pelicans are suffering from, AD can grab the 6th or 7th seed in the West then I think he is the man to beat.   

I am an idiot
    Participant

I am a Celtic fan and think they are under-rated. Can’t see them falling from 7th to 11th in the East given the way they ended last year (not to mention a couple of additions to the roster).

The Heat have the talent, but no way they stay healthy enough to get to the 3rd seed. 

I agree that with Durant back, Westbrooke’s numbers will suffer. Got to think it is Harden, Curry or James

I like Okafor as ROY, he’s likely to score a lot of the 60 points a game that the ’76er’s put up.

As the Celtics own the Nets’ & Mavericks’ 1st rounders, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for your rankings.

I am an idiot
    Participant

I am a Celtic fan and think they are under-rated. Can’t see them falling from 7th to 11th in the East given the way they ended last year (not to mention a couple of additions to the roster).

The Heat have the talent, but no way they stay healthy enough to get to the 3rd seed. 

I agree that with Durant back, Westbrooke’s numbers will suffer. Got to think it is Harden, Curry or James

I like Okafor as ROY, he’s likely to score a lot of the 60 points a game that the ’76er’s put up.

As the Celtics own the Nets’ & Mavericks’ 1st rounders, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for your rankings.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

1.) I don’t predict teams to go through injuries when I predict season awards and standings because a freak accident can happen anytime. Say for example, LeBron  James is having back problems these past 2 years. So, should I not rank Cleveland number one because I believe the back problems will be bad enough that he will miss lots of games in the season. And if I’m going off the injury train I would move Chicago down as well due to Derrick Rose, Taj Gibson, Pau  Gasol, and Noah injury past.

2.) I don’t think they regress, but I believe teams are getting healthy and teams like the Magic young players are getting better.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

1.) I don’t predict teams to go through injuries when I predict season awards and standings because a freak accident can happen anytime. Say for example, LeBron  James is having back problems these past 2 years. So, should I not rank Cleveland number one because I believe the back problems will be bad enough that he will miss lots of games in the season. And if I’m going off the injury train I would move Chicago down as well due to Derrick Rose, Taj Gibson, Pau  Gasol, and Noah injury past.

2.) I don’t think they regress, but I believe teams are getting healthy and teams like the Magic young players are getting better.

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

I expect the Jazz to get around 47 wins. Last year that was enough for the Pelicans to make the playoffs as an 8th seed. While the Suns are another dark horse candidate, the last two years they have been that but both times have failed to make the playoffs. Can you really trust them to do so the thrid time around? The Jazz can play quite inspired ball. I know the Suns can too, but I don’t know if I can trust a third time to make the playoffs when they have failed to do so, two years in a row when both years they were projected to make it.

I also think the East is way off. Here’s what I’m thinking:

1. Cavs
    2. Bulls
    3. Wizards
    4. Raptors
    5. Heat
    6. Hawks
    7. Bucks
    8. Pacers
    9. Celtics
    10. Magic
    11. Pistons
    12. Hornets
    13. Nets
    14. Knicks
    15. Sixers

West

1. Warriors
    2. Thunder
    3. Rockets
    4. Clippers
    5. Spurs
    6. Grizzlies
    7. Pelicans
    8. Jazz
    9. Suns
    10. Mavs
    11. Kings
    12. Blazers
    13. Lakers
    14. Nuggets
    15. Wolves

There should be a fierce battle for the 8th seed in the east betweem the Pacers, Celtics, Pistons, and Magic. That is one battle that I can not wait to see play out when the end of the season is getting close. I would put it between 4 teams in the West as well, but I think team turmoil will strike for the Kings, and that means no playoffs but a disasterous season. Mavs are going to decide to tank after 3/4 of the way through the season, so in the end there be a battle to the end between the Jazz and Suns, but that’s about it.

Wizards are always a surprise team to watch out for in the Playoffs expect them to finish strong this season. No 5th seed like last year, but 3rd is definitely reachable for this up and coming team. Raptors and Wizards will be battling for that 3rd slot. I think going from 10th to 3rd is way too much of a jump for the Heat. They will jump but not that much. They could make 5th but that’s about the highest they will go I think.

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

I expect the Jazz to get around 47 wins. Last year that was enough for the Pelicans to make the playoffs as an 8th seed. While the Suns are another dark horse candidate, the last two years they have been that but both times have failed to make the playoffs. Can you really trust them to do so the thrid time around? The Jazz can play quite inspired ball. I know the Suns can too, but I don’t know if I can trust a third time to make the playoffs when they have failed to do so, two years in a row when both years they were projected to make it.

I also think the East is way off. Here’s what I’m thinking:

1. Cavs
    2. Bulls
    3. Wizards
    4. Raptors
    5. Heat
    6. Hawks
    7. Bucks
    8. Pacers
    9. Celtics
    10. Magic
    11. Pistons
    12. Hornets
    13. Nets
    14. Knicks
    15. Sixers

West

1. Warriors
    2. Thunder
    3. Rockets
    4. Clippers
    5. Spurs
    6. Grizzlies
    7. Pelicans
    8. Jazz
    9. Suns
    10. Mavs
    11. Kings
    12. Blazers
    13. Lakers
    14. Nuggets
    15. Wolves

There should be a fierce battle for the 8th seed in the east betweem the Pacers, Celtics, Pistons, and Magic. That is one battle that I can not wait to see play out when the end of the season is getting close. I would put it between 4 teams in the West as well, but I think team turmoil will strike for the Kings, and that means no playoffs but a disasterous season. Mavs are going to decide to tank after 3/4 of the way through the season, so in the end there be a battle to the end between the Jazz and Suns, but that’s about it.

Wizards are always a surprise team to watch out for in the Playoffs expect them to finish strong this season. No 5th seed like last year, but 3rd is definitely reachable for this up and coming team. Raptors and Wizards will be battling for that 3rd slot. I think going from 10th to 3rd is way too much of a jump for the Heat. They will jump but not that much. They could make 5th but that’s about the highest they will go I think.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I believe you are overrating the Toronto Raptors. I don’t really believe they got that much better given the fact that they lost Amir Johnson and Greivis Vasquez for Bismak Biyombo and Cory Joseph, they still have a bad coach in Dwane Casey, they do not utilize Jonas Valanciunas, and I do not believe Demar Derozan and Kyle Lowry can play together. They might be good in the regular season, but I do not believe they will be good in the playoffs.

I believe the Wizards are being underrated this season by the media and casual fans. I believe they got better due to the fact they improved on last season weaknesses, improvements with their young players, and a new fast pace weakness that they were very successful at last postseason. I believe they can go as high as the number two seed next season, but I believe the Bulls and the Heat will be better teams.

The Utah Jazz are an interesting case because I thought Dante  Exum was going to take a leap this season and that will be the main case for them to make the playoffs. They need a guy to take a next step and they need Trey Burke to play outstanding this season. I believe Gordon Hayward and/or Derrick Favors will take another leap this season, but Trey Burke not taking a leap to get them over the top in a point guard heavy western conference.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I believe you are overrating the Toronto Raptors. I don’t really believe they got that much better given the fact that they lost Amir Johnson and Greivis Vasquez for Bismak Biyombo and Cory Joseph, they still have a bad coach in Dwane Casey, they do not utilize Jonas Valanciunas, and I do not believe Demar Derozan and Kyle Lowry can play together. They might be good in the regular season, but I do not believe they will be good in the playoffs.

I believe the Wizards are being underrated this season by the media and casual fans. I believe they got better due to the fact they improved on last season weaknesses, improvements with their young players, and a new fast pace weakness that they were very successful at last postseason. I believe they can go as high as the number two seed next season, but I believe the Bulls and the Heat will be better teams.

The Utah Jazz are an interesting case because I thought Dante  Exum was going to take a leap this season and that will be the main case for them to make the playoffs. They need a guy to take a next step and they need Trey Burke to play outstanding this season. I believe Gordon Hayward and/or Derrick Favors will take another leap this season, but Trey Burke not taking a leap to get them over the top in a point guard heavy western conference.

dmo21
        Participant

They also picked up Carroll, who was an integral part of the Hawks team that finished 1st in the East last year. That has to count for something.

dmo21
        Participant

They also picked up Carroll, who was an integral part of the Hawks team that finished 1st in the East last year. That has to count for something.

ChicagoCasey
          Participant

I really want to know if Carroll was a one year wonder or not, or if he was just a prodict of the system

ChicagoCasey
          Participant

I really want to know if Carroll was a one year wonder or not, or if he was just a prodict of the system

dmo21
            Participant

As a long time Raptor fan, I’m quite skeptical of the Carroll signing. I don’t think he’s a one year wonder as hustle, defense, and shooting should transfer over to any team. Even if he doesn’t match last years numbers, he’s an upgrade over a starting Ross.

Also, losing Amir isn’t a huge loss. He’s been deteriating for years and is never healthy by the end of the season, which is when you need him. The mix of Patterson, Scola, Biyombo, and maybe even Bennett can easily replace his contributions.

dmo21
            Participant

As a long time Raptor fan, I’m quite skeptical of the Carroll signing. I don’t think he’s a one year wonder as hustle, defense, and shooting should transfer over to any team. Even if he doesn’t match last years numbers, he’s an upgrade over a starting Ross.

Also, losing Amir isn’t a huge loss. He’s been deteriating for years and is never healthy by the end of the season, which is when you need him. The mix of Patterson, Scola, Biyombo, and maybe even Bennett can easily replace his contributions.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I also have Westbrook winning the MVP award.  Yeah, Durant might hurt Westy’s numbers slightly but it will help the Thunder win column.  And, MVP’s USUALLY go to great players on great teams.  

Westbrook’s assists might actually go UP with easy passes to KD for jumpers.  RB might also see fewer double teams.

Durant coming back could be a net positive for Russell Westbrook’s MVP chances.  

Are the Warriors a bit UNDERRATED right now?  They won 67 games last season and the title, and their core is basically really young (Steph, Klay, Draymond, Harrison Barnes).  Bogut got his nose busted up or something, but maybe wearing a mask will help his shooting touch.  I see Ezeli getting more minutes at center and he is a young guy who I think has more upside from here than Bogut (or Speights).  Iggy is older but isn’t ANCIENT, especially for an off-the-bench role player.

I will take the Warriors to get back to the Finals.  It all depends on matchups.  Not buying Aldridge as the savior in SA.  Can you build a title team around turn around mid-range jumpers?  Tony Parker might not be done, but when you start to ask that question, the answer is never good.

Thunder and Grizz could get all the way to the WCF — or lose in the first round.  That’s how the West is.

Steph should be at his peak.  Klay should be entering his prime.  Draymond Green could get some all-star votes and could be entering his prime too.  Barnes and Ezeli are young and give them what they need as role players.  Iggy adequately defended LeBron in the Finals.  If he can do the same against Kevin Durant, then I like this team to repeat, although I have them posting 61 to 63 wins in the win column.

Not sure who wins the East.  Cavs?  Hawks?  Bulls?  The Hawks need a playoff-type alpha scorer.  Hmm, maybe the Bulls take it.  Pau and Mirotic are big and long and can shoot, too.  Noah and Taj would be ridiculous defensively for them off the bench.  Jimmy Buter is their new high volume scorer.  Not sure what Derrick Rose does.  Maybe he takes classes at the Dennis Johnson School of Former Superstar Championship 4th Option Point Guards.  

I think the Kings get the 8th seed out West.  Cousins, Rudy, WCS, Rondo, and those guys have too much talent to mess things up again.  And, don’t YOU want to see a Warriors-Sacto Silicon Valley Commute Series in the First Round?  I do.  Bonus points for Steph vs. Seth.  

I think this is the year where some of our "favorite" young teams either make a break for it, or start to come off the rails.  We know the "fantasy upsides" of the Bucks, Sixers (ok maybe not these guys), and the T Wolves.  But someone on either of those three teams has to make a shot.  The Okie from Dukie or Nerlens Noel has to make a free throw (theoretically speaking of course).  The T Wolves look like a team with some really good 3rd options (Towns and Wiggins).  Will either guy step up to be THE GUY?  Lavine needs to make A LEAP.  Rubio might have to do that too…  The West is too good though… and if you see a T Wolves team favored by 5 AT Denver you wouldn’t put more than five bucks on the game would you?

The T Wolves are closer to the bottom of the West (even in terms of raw talent in my opinion) than the TOP of the West.  They should be respectable but I put them in that 30-40 win range.  Too bad to be contenders but too good to blow it up.  Also, too good to make a run at Ben Simmons.

My West sleeper team is the Blazers.  In today’s NBA you need a high volume scorer.  Preferably one who can penetrate AND shoot 3’s.  Damian Lillard does this.  He is, in my opinion, a possible MoneyBall$ manufactured superstar.  Give a guy the rock, let him get to the line, and take enough bad shots that slightly look like they have a chance to go in, to keep the defense honest.  I also like the possibility of Myers Leonard and Mason Plumlee colliding near mid-court on a fastbreak, melding into the white Bill Laimbeer.  The Blazers have a Moneyball team with the AS guard and the two mobile bigs.  Can their wings do enough without doing too much?  I mean, what is the difference between the Blazers and the Rockets?  A beard?

My East sleeper is the Knicks.  I have The Zingas winning an Eastern Conference Player of the Week Award, and a Rookie of the Month Award or two.  Then, is Carmelo a Superstar?  If you are in New York and need to sell newspapers.  Yes.  He is a superstar.   Carmelo could be the LeBron this year without the bad back, the deceptively empty stats, and a better jumper.  

I could actually see BOTH Krispy Kristaps and Jahlil Okafor being All Stars this year.  Maybe this says more about the East.  

I am picking the Heat to win the East.  Hassan and Bosh look really nasty on paper.  D Wade is still D Wade (I think).  Deng is a good fifth option if your top four guys are really, really good.  Dragic is pretty good (sometimes).  Might actually be a better fantasy basketball team but on paper they look good.  I like their bench too: Rough Justise, Birdman, McBob, and Gerald "All he does is dunk and shoot 3’s.  Well, $%#)*%# DUH!" Green.

Look for the Warriors and Heat Finals to go seven games.  And, South Beach and Bay Area real estate prices will probably double between games 1 and game 7.  Either way, Cleveland will host the victory parade, because Warriorsvegas and Heatvegas are just too dang expensive.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I also have Westbrook winning the MVP award.  Yeah, Durant might hurt Westy’s numbers slightly but it will help the Thunder win column.  And, MVP’s USUALLY go to great players on great teams.  

Westbrook’s assists might actually go UP with easy passes to KD for jumpers.  RB might also see fewer double teams.

Durant coming back could be a net positive for Russell Westbrook’s MVP chances.  

Are the Warriors a bit UNDERRATED right now?  They won 67 games last season and the title, and their core is basically really young (Steph, Klay, Draymond, Harrison Barnes).  Bogut got his nose busted up or something, but maybe wearing a mask will help his shooting touch.  I see Ezeli getting more minutes at center and he is a young guy who I think has more upside from here than Bogut (or Speights).  Iggy is older but isn’t ANCIENT, especially for an off-the-bench role player.

I will take the Warriors to get back to the Finals.  It all depends on matchups.  Not buying Aldridge as the savior in SA.  Can you build a title team around turn around mid-range jumpers?  Tony Parker might not be done, but when you start to ask that question, the answer is never good.

Thunder and Grizz could get all the way to the WCF — or lose in the first round.  That’s how the West is.

Steph should be at his peak.  Klay should be entering his prime.  Draymond Green could get some all-star votes and could be entering his prime too.  Barnes and Ezeli are young and give them what they need as role players.  Iggy adequately defended LeBron in the Finals.  If he can do the same against Kevin Durant, then I like this team to repeat, although I have them posting 61 to 63 wins in the win column.

Not sure who wins the East.  Cavs?  Hawks?  Bulls?  The Hawks need a playoff-type alpha scorer.  Hmm, maybe the Bulls take it.  Pau and Mirotic are big and long and can shoot, too.  Noah and Taj would be ridiculous defensively for them off the bench.  Jimmy Buter is their new high volume scorer.  Not sure what Derrick Rose does.  Maybe he takes classes at the Dennis Johnson School of Former Superstar Championship 4th Option Point Guards.  

I think the Kings get the 8th seed out West.  Cousins, Rudy, WCS, Rondo, and those guys have too much talent to mess things up again.  And, don’t YOU want to see a Warriors-Sacto Silicon Valley Commute Series in the First Round?  I do.  Bonus points for Steph vs. Seth.  

I think this is the year where some of our "favorite" young teams either make a break for it, or start to come off the rails.  We know the "fantasy upsides" of the Bucks, Sixers (ok maybe not these guys), and the T Wolves.  But someone on either of those three teams has to make a shot.  The Okie from Dukie or Nerlens Noel has to make a free throw (theoretically speaking of course).  The T Wolves look like a team with some really good 3rd options (Towns and Wiggins).  Will either guy step up to be THE GUY?  Lavine needs to make A LEAP.  Rubio might have to do that too…  The West is too good though… and if you see a T Wolves team favored by 5 AT Denver you wouldn’t put more than five bucks on the game would you?

The T Wolves are closer to the bottom of the West (even in terms of raw talent in my opinion) than the TOP of the West.  They should be respectable but I put them in that 30-40 win range.  Too bad to be contenders but too good to blow it up.  Also, too good to make a run at Ben Simmons.

My West sleeper team is the Blazers.  In today’s NBA you need a high volume scorer.  Preferably one who can penetrate AND shoot 3’s.  Damian Lillard does this.  He is, in my opinion, a possible MoneyBall$ manufactured superstar.  Give a guy the rock, let him get to the line, and take enough bad shots that slightly look like they have a chance to go in, to keep the defense honest.  I also like the possibility of Myers Leonard and Mason Plumlee colliding near mid-court on a fastbreak, melding into the white Bill Laimbeer.  The Blazers have a Moneyball team with the AS guard and the two mobile bigs.  Can their wings do enough without doing too much?  I mean, what is the difference between the Blazers and the Rockets?  A beard?

My East sleeper is the Knicks.  I have The Zingas winning an Eastern Conference Player of the Week Award, and a Rookie of the Month Award or two.  Then, is Carmelo a Superstar?  If you are in New York and need to sell newspapers.  Yes.  He is a superstar.   Carmelo could be the LeBron this year without the bad back, the deceptively empty stats, and a better jumper.  

I could actually see BOTH Krispy Kristaps and Jahlil Okafor being All Stars this year.  Maybe this says more about the East.  

I am picking the Heat to win the East.  Hassan and Bosh look really nasty on paper.  D Wade is still D Wade (I think).  Deng is a good fifth option if your top four guys are really, really good.  Dragic is pretty good (sometimes).  Might actually be a better fantasy basketball team but on paper they look good.  I like their bench too: Rough Justise, Birdman, McBob, and Gerald "All he does is dunk and shoot 3’s.  Well, $%#)*%# DUH!" Green.

Look for the Warriors and Heat Finals to go seven games.  And, South Beach and Bay Area real estate prices will probably double between games 1 and game 7.  Either way, Cleveland will host the victory parade, because Warriorsvegas and Heatvegas are just too dang expensive.

SkalAndJamal
    Participant

Only way Donovan wins COY and Westbrook wins MVP is if they get close to that NBA regular season Wins record, wont happen them being 2nd in the west… unless you think Durant is missing more than half of the season

Pretty damn good job nonetheless

I disagree about that standings (barring injuries) Knicks and Lakers will be a lot higher. 

Howard is hitting the decline and he wont even sniff an all defensive team. I would personally believe Davis should deserve the DPOY, but what would happen is New Orleans probably wont be good enough defensively for him to get it. If I would have to guess who wins it, probably Tony Allen finally, the first team all defense jumpstarted the hype(hype that is starting to get well-deserved)

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I believe Billy Donovan will win it because I don’t believe they will vote Steve Kerr for COY two times in a row and I believe the Thunder will have the second best record in the league.

I do believe the Knicks will be better, don’t know about the Lakers. The Lakers will be a fantastic team to watch, but I don’t see them winning tons of games. The Knicks I like a lot, they have a lot of good pieces that fit the system and fit the team.

ChicagoCasey
      Participant

I believe Billy Donovan will win it because I don’t believe they will vote Steve Kerr for COY two times in a row and I believe the Thunder will have the second best record in the league.

I do believe the Knicks will be better, don’t know about the Lakers. The Lakers will be a fantastic team to watch, but I don’t see them winning tons of games. The Knicks I like a lot, they have a lot of good pieces that fit the system and fit the team.

SkalAndJamal
    Participant

Only way Donovan wins COY and Westbrook wins MVP is if they get close to that NBA regular season Wins record, wont happen them being 2nd in the west… unless you think Durant is missing more than half of the season

Pretty damn good job nonetheless

I disagree about that standings (barring injuries) Knicks and Lakers will be a lot higher. 

Howard is hitting the decline and he wont even sniff an all defensive team. I would personally believe Davis should deserve the DPOY, but what would happen is New Orleans probably wont be good enough defensively for him to get it. If I would have to guess who wins it, probably Tony Allen finally, the first team all defense jumpstarted the hype(hype that is starting to get well-deserved)

dmo21
    Participant

Also, if you guys want to post up your standings and award winners and see how they rack up against the other users, you should check out my post/challenge: http://www.nbadraft.net/forum/season-picks-game-20152016

dmo21
    Participant

Also, if you guys want to post up your standings and award winners and see how they rack up against the other users, you should check out my post/challenge: http://www.nbadraft.net/forum/season-picks-game-20152016

Danielwels
    Participant

Really enjoyed this post.Really thank you! Really Cool. [url=http://fhh6h45h4h4w.tumblr.com/]Seling[/url]

Danielwels
    Participant

Really enjoyed this post.Really thank you! Really Cool. [url=http://fhh6h45h4h4w.tumblr.com/]Seling[/url]

HeroescantdieHeroescantdie
    Heroescantdie
    Participant

MVP Lebron if the cavs top1 or 2 seed in the East

MIP Antetokounpo or CJ Mccollum

DPOY Deandre Jordan

SIXTH MAN Isiah Thomas

ROY Emmanuel Mudiay

HeroescantdieHeroescantdie
    Heroescantdie
    Participant

MVP Lebron if the cavs top1 or 2 seed in the East

MIP Antetokounpo or CJ Mccollum

DPOY Deandre Jordan

SIXTH MAN Isiah Thomas

ROY Emmanuel Mudiay

Danielwels
    Participant

Appreciate you sharing, great forum.Thanks Again. Great. [url=http://fhh6h45h4h4w.tumblr.com/]Antione[/url]

Danielwels
    Participant

Appreciate you sharing, great forum.Thanks Again. Great. [url=http://fhh6h45h4h4w.tumblr.com/]Antione[/url]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login