This topic contains 36 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar King Calucha 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    ItsRainingNegs
    Participant

Obviously the 2013 Draft lacked a prospect that the consensus was sure would become an All-Star. There are four as of now I’m confident will be: Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, and Marcus Smart. I think a prospect that will join this group is Andrew Harrison.

Do you all agree with the four, why or why not, and is there a player you feel confident enough will join that list?

pistonkid
    Participant

Aaron Gordon. Right now most people think he sucks but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a top 5 pick in a years time.

jjbutler73
      Participant

He’s a top 10 prospect. You’re a moron.

jjbutler73
      Participant

He’s a top 10 prospect. You’re a moron.

pistonkid
    Participant

Aaron Gordon. Right now most people think he sucks but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a top 5 pick in a years time.

jwostrum
    Participant

wayne selden is a sick player, he could play SG or SF at the highest level. he has an incredibly strong body, great length, a great ball handler, improving his jump shot greatly, nice speed and agility, and wants to be an elite defender, an he can be with his length and explosivness.

Professor Rozay
      Participant

I think that Wayne has a chance to be something special…

Professor Rozay
      Participant

I think that Wayne has a chance to be something special…

jwostrum
    Participant

wayne selden is a sick player, he could play SG or SF at the highest level. he has an incredibly strong body, great length, a great ball handler, improving his jump shot greatly, nice speed and agility, and wants to be an elite defender, an he can be with his length and explosivness.

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

I don’t think there is such a thing as a “can’t miss prospects” and it kind of depends on expectations. But ‘not listed so far I’m very high on what Willie Cauley-Stein will bring to the league. If he had entered this year I think he would have gone before Noel, Len, and Zeller.

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

I don’t think there is such a thing as a “can’t miss prospects” and it kind of depends on expectations. But ‘not listed so far I’m very high on what Willie Cauley-Stein will bring to the league. If he had entered this year I think he would have gone before Noel, Len, and Zeller.

he_gets_buckets
    Participant

James Young. I dont know why, but I’ve always seen him as what Nick Young could have been, an elite shooter, with a sick handle and great athleticism.

he_gets_buckets
    Participant

James Young. I dont know why, but I’ve always seen him as what Nick Young could have been, an elite shooter, with a sick handle and great athleticism.

ItsRainingNegs
    Participant

I forgot about him, he isn’t cant miss yet but he brings Josh Smith comparisons and he’s an awesome athlete. He would usually be top 5 and I can definitely see him in the top 5. Those 6 (Harrison included) are my top prospects as of now.

Cauley-Stein does have crazy athleticism at his height and Selden I’ve heard is a lights out shooter

ItsRainingNegs
    Participant

I forgot about him, he isn’t cant miss yet but he brings Josh Smith comparisons and he’s an awesome athlete. He would usually be top 5 and I can definitely see him in the top 5. Those 6 (Harrison included) are my top prospects as of now.

Cauley-Stein does have crazy athleticism at his height and Selden I’ve heard is a lights out shooter

jwostrum
    Participant

aaron Gordon is not can’t miss because he needs to refine his skill set a lot, but he is young for 13 class and has one of the best ceilings due to his elite athleticism and potential ability to play the 3 and 4 if he refines his skill set.

jwostrum
    Participant

aaron Gordon is not can’t miss because he needs to refine his skill set a lot, but he is young for 13 class and has one of the best ceilings due to his elite athleticism and potential ability to play the 3 and 4 if he refines his skill set.

CavFanPR
    Participant

James Young because he plays similar to Nick Young. Aaron Gordon is a Ben Gordon clone so he should get drafted in the lottery next season. The Harrison twins have that Harrison Barnes explosiveness in them and could end up being a steal.

As for Andrew Wiggins, I think he’ll end up as an Andrew Bynum type of player. Jabari Parker reminds me of Tony Parker a lot.

lawrencejd
      Participant

Im sorry but did i read that correctly? “Andrew Wiggins, i think he’ll end up as an Andrew Bynum type player” – Im sorry, but that is the worst comparison i have ever seen. Andrew Wiggins is a SMALL FORWARD and Andrew Bynum is a CENTER.

lawrencejd
      Participant

Im sorry but did i read that correctly? “Andrew Wiggins, i think he’ll end up as an Andrew Bynum type player” – Im sorry, but that is the worst comparison i have ever seen. Andrew Wiggins is a SMALL FORWARD and Andrew Bynum is a CENTER.

David Stern a.k.a. da muthaf@cking leader of da krypts
      Participant

Obvious troll is obvious.

David Stern a.k.a. da muthaf@cking leader of da krypts
      Participant

Obvious troll is obvious.

King Calucha
        Participant

That’s one of the most trolling comments I’ve ever seen lol

King Calucha
        Participant

That’s one of the most trolling comments I’ve ever seen lol

CavFanPR
    Participant

James Young because he plays similar to Nick Young. Aaron Gordon is a Ben Gordon clone so he should get drafted in the lottery next season. The Harrison twins have that Harrison Barnes explosiveness in them and could end up being a steal.

As for Andrew Wiggins, I think he’ll end up as an Andrew Bynum type of player. Jabari Parker reminds me of Tony Parker a lot.

anthony_DavIS23
    Participant

Cant wait to see Wiggins and Selden and Embiid in KU next season
    Rock Chalk!!!!

anthony_DavIS23
    Participant

Cant wait to see Wiggins and Selden and Embiid in KU next season
    Rock Chalk!!!!

NYFinest12
    Participant

Seeing Anthony Bennett play at UNLV and going #1 overall I see another player like him in Jarrell Martin who is going to play at LSU a 6’8 or 6’7 combo forward who can do everything Bennett does but with a better motor and more effort on the Defensive end

NYFinest12
    Participant

Seeing Anthony Bennett play at UNLV and going #1 overall I see another player like him in Jarrell Martin who is going to play at LSU a 6’8 or 6’7 combo forward who can do everything Bennett does but with a better motor and more effort on the Defensive end

Phogify
    Participant

I’m not too high on the Harrison Twins. Nothing about them stands out to me. Neither are very athletic, Andrew hasn’t proven to me that he has great point guard skills. I’m too sure about their jump shot, it looks pretty good right now. I don’t think they are “can’t miss” prospects.

Phogify
    Participant

I’m not too high on the Harrison Twins. Nothing about them stands out to me. Neither are very athletic, Andrew hasn’t proven to me that he has great point guard skills. I’m too sure about their jump shot, it looks pretty good right now. I don’t think they are “can’t miss” prospects.

GoJOSH HUESTIS
    Participant

Also a big fan of Andrew. Shows very nice PG skills with his pinpoint passes and ability to to control a game without being very athletic ala Andre Miller.

@Cavs. I’m guessing you ment Aaron Harrison not Aaron Gordon when saying he can be like Ben Gordon

GoJOSH HUESTIS
    Participant

Also a big fan of Andrew. Shows very nice PG skills with his pinpoint passes and ability to to control a game without being very athletic ala Andre Miller.

@Cavs. I’m guessing you ment Aaron Harrison not Aaron Gordon when saying he can be like Ben Gordon

OhCanada-
    Participant

Good comparison NYfinest but I don’t think Jarell Martin is a can’t miss prospect. Alot of people could be very surprised by Martin a year from now. He has 2015 lottery potential imo.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Good comparison NYfinest but I don’t think Jarell Martin is a can’t miss prospect. Alot of people could be very surprised by Martin a year from now. He has 2015 lottery potential imo.

OhCanada-
    Participant

OhCanada-
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login