This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Lotto Stud 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

What can we expect and who are the possible participants?

imAboutDatAction
    Participant

Oladipo earlier in the year said he wanted to be in it so i’d expect him to be in it.

imAboutDatAction
    Participant

Oladipo earlier in the year said he wanted to be in it so i’d expect him to be in it.

Hacker90
    Participant

That John Wall was invited to be in the dunk contest, but he hasn’t decided yet.

I haven’t heard about anyone else yet though.

http://wizofawes.com/2014/01/30/nba-all-star-2014-john-wall-invited-slam-dunk-contest-and-more/

Hacker90
    Participant

That John Wall was invited to be in the dunk contest, but he hasn’t decided yet.

I haven’t heard about anyone else yet though.

http://wizofawes.com/2014/01/30/nba-all-star-2014-john-wall-invited-slam-dunk-contest-and-more/

Lotto Stud
    Participant

I hope the get rid of the East vs West format and just let the best 2 dunkers meet in the final round.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

I hope the get rid of the East vs West format and just let the best 2 dunkers meet in the final round.

Forte IV
    Participant

I’ve always wanted John Wall in it. Paul George said he would do it on Jimmy Kimmel if Jimmy would help him with a dunk, granted he was probabaly joking so who knows. I want DeAndre to do it still. He said he’d onyl do it if he got voted into the all-star game but I still hope he does it. he does some pretty sick dunks during warm ups. Another I’d love to see would be Perry Jones. He also does some pretty sick dunks during warm ups.

Forte IV
    Participant

I’ve always wanted John Wall in it. Paul George said he would do it on Jimmy Kimmel if Jimmy would help him with a dunk, granted he was probabaly joking so who knows. I want DeAndre to do it still. He said he’d onyl do it if he got voted into the all-star game but I still hope he does it. he does some pretty sick dunks during warm ups. Another I’d love to see would be Perry Jones. He also does some pretty sick dunks during warm ups.

Moon River
    Participant

The Bucks only glimmer of optimism.  I hope he is in the dunk contest.

Moon River
    Participant

The Bucks only glimmer of optimism.  I hope he is in the dunk contest.

Lindsey
      Participant

Hes gonna be a good player, but I can’t see him being very remarkable in a dunk contest.

Lindsey
      Participant

Hes gonna be a good player, but I can’t see him being very remarkable in a dunk contest.

R-Dot-13
    Participant

I would assume Terrence Ross would attempt to defend his crown.

R-Dot-13
    Participant

I would assume Terrence Ross would attempt to defend his crown.

Sharp Shooter
    Participant

I know Andre Drummond and Tony Mitchell said they wanted to be in the Dunk Contest

Sharp Shooter
    Participant

I know Andre Drummond and Tony Mitchell said they wanted to be in the Dunk Contest

BouncyBall
    Participant

Tross has stated that he wants to defend his crown. Here’s him working on dunks already http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/01/31/41107/

BouncyBall
    Participant

Tross has stated that he wants to defend his crown. Here’s him working on dunks already http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/01/31/41107/

bigheavy
    Participant

I would really love to see Tony Mitchell in the Dunk contest that would be sick… Also maybe one of the Plumlee’s would be cool…

bigheavy
    Participant

I would really love to see Tony Mitchell in the Dunk contest that would be sick… Also maybe one of the Plumlee’s would be cool…

Mr. 19134
    Participant

Miles Plumlee.  More then just being the token white hes had a great year based off insane athleticism.   

Id love to see Gerard Green back in it I think hes even more athletic now.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

I love Gerald Green’s athleticism but by all means I do not want to see him in another contest. It’s just way too many appearances for me, it will remind me of seeing Nate Robinson too many times.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

I love Gerald Green’s athleticism but by all means I do not want to see him in another contest. It’s just way too many appearances for me, it will remind me of seeing Nate Robinson too many times.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

Miles Plumlee.  More then just being the token white hes had a great year based off insane athleticism.   

Id love to see Gerard Green back in it I think hes even more athletic now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login