This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar fliptonn 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    WolfRob
    Participant

the link is up on the main page!!!!! No names in yet, but still… 

Who do you guys think is the early choice for #1 in 2014? I know its super early, but just for fun. Who do you guys think? 

If Wiggins doesn’t reclassify, I’d go with Julius Randle #1 in 2014. He has that nastiness that Jabari lacks & as the article on the main page says, He keeps adding a new dimension every year.

Chewy
    Participant

but my unborn child is a lock for a top 5 pick in the 2039 NBA Draft.

lilballa141
    Participant

Couldn’t even get to a 2013 mock before we hop into a 2014 mock huh ? 

fliptonn
    Participant

I don’t know why people are hatin’ on your post so much, it’s an NBA draft website I don’t see why we can’t speculate future #1 picks especially considering the revolving door that is college basketball today.

As for who it will be, I got Jabari Parker. Randle seems like a great high school and even college player in the right system but when you consider that he’s a little undersized at PF (although I supposed he could still grow a couple inches) I’m not sure if he has the same upside as Parker. There’s a lot of speculation about whether or not Parker will go pro by 2014 because of his religion but assuming he does, he’s more than ready for the NBA game. He’s very underrated athletically and defensively (he always guards the other teams best player) and his offensive game is developed far passed his age. He’s already drawing comparison’s to Carmelo Anthony which is high praise for a high school junior. He was #1 in the country as a junior for a reason. With no Andrew Wiggin’s I would go with Parker.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login