2014 draft and who crashes the party?

laarethekings
2014 draft and who crashes the party?

We all know the 2014 draft is stacked! Wiggins is looked at number 1 and a young T Mac. Then the next 3 in no order are Parker, Randle and Smart to round off the top 4.

I ask what player do you think moves into the top 4 that's not there right now. And who slips? It always happens. Look at Bazz this year. Some are under rated and some over. Who you boys got?

Toronto16
Toronto16's picture
I don't think he is going to

I don't think he is going to move to the top 4, but I think Kasey Hill's stock will rise.

ItsVictorOladipo
ItsVictorOladipo's picture
I've said it before and I'm

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again. Gary Harris is gonna be a top 5 pick next year. A lock down defender with toughness, scoring ability and a very coachable attitude. Michigan State is going to be very strong with Harris, Appling and Payne next year and Harris is going to soar up draft boards with an All-American season.

Professor Rozay
Payne will not be a top five

Payne will not be a top five pick...but he will go in the first round with Harris. I do believe that Harris will be a top five pick...

Prime Time
Prime Time's picture
If Chris Walker can keep up

If Chris Walker can keep up academically so that he's able to get on the court, I think his stock will rise through the roof. He's super athletic, good defensively, and has good ball-handling for a big man.

WITNESS2014
WITNESS2014's picture
seldon

I doubt any of these guys slip but how about Wayne Seldon Getting into this group? From the big ten watch out for Gary Harris, Laquinton Ross, and GR3.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
GleNn Robinson lll. He is a

GleNn Robinson lll. He is a complete player and has very good handles and mobility for a SF. Glenn has a very good frame and size and could be alot more physical. He can shoot, play D, and shows potential in improving his all around game. I love the fact that he stayed back for another year and passed on a certain lotto pick. This gives him a chance to be the focal point of the Michigan offence and learn how to be more then a role player. If he does I could see him mix it up a bit with those guys.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Dario Saric as well his

Dario Saric as well his playmaking, dribbling ability, body control and agility is elite for his size.

DipoTime
DipoTime's picture
I was gunna say Selden but

I was gunna say Selden but since he has already been mentioned, I'm actually gunna go with Mario Hezonja. This guy is a level above Saric thanks to his youth and athleticism. He has the tools and the competitiveness to be great in the NBA.

Chilbert arenas
Chilbert arenas's picture
I think Randal is going to

I think Randal is going to slip out the top 5. He's a 6'9 "tweener" who can't go right and settles for too many jump shots despite his elite athleticism. I'm gona get killed for this but that kinda reminds me of Beasley.

J_01
He is...

He is like Beasley but to me he won't slip out of the top 4 in next years draft because like Beasley he will dominate the ncaa because there won't be a lot of guys who will be able to guard him. He will be able to physically overwhelm his man in college so if anything he could rise to be the # 2 prospect after wiggins but not drop. If he does struggle I believe it will during his rookie season in the NBA. Not sure if you've seen but tweeners do very well in college and get drafted high (i.e. Anthony Bennett) in the draft due to their college careers but some have struggled in the nba. So I see Randle as another tweener who will dominate college and get drafted high. Whether or not he struggles in the nba is to be determined but in my opinion he will dominate the college game and remain a top 4 player in next years draft.

BigMac12111

I'd say that Aaron Gordon and GRIII have the best chance to move up boards. Also, I don't see Smart as a top pick so he'd be the one that slides out; until he can shoot/lead an offense, I can't put him in my top 7 or so for this draft.

Professor Rozay
The two guys that I think

The two guys that I think have a real chance to get that fifth spot are Seldon and Harris. Now that Smart chose to come back he has the chance to get his game picked apart by everyone. So if he does not have a better year then he did last year he can drop out of the top five. If Smart drops out of the top five a guy like Andrew Harrison has a chance to come up...

RSS: Syndicate content