This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Stew 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Stew
    Participant

This would my all star starters (at this point in the season)

East Starters

PG: John Wall

SG: Paul George

SF: Lebron James 

PF: Carmelo Anthony

C: Roy Hibbert

West Starters 

PG: Chris Paul

SG: James Harden

SF: Kevin Durant

PF: Kevin Love

C: Demarcus Cousins

What are you guys opinions? You can vote at allstarballot.nba.com

Mr. HookShot
    Participant

Nice, except for the fact that there are two backcourt, and three frontcourt players now. Moreover, votes will ultimately determine the starters. Knowing this, here are my preferences:

East
    G Wade
    G Irving (not based on performance, but based on votes. Maybe Wall can come close)
    F James
    F George
    F Anthony

West
    G Paul
    G Harden (although Kobe will come close, due to votes)
    F Durant
    F Griffin
    F Howard

Mr. HookShot
    Participant

Nice, except for the fact that there are two backcourt, and three frontcourt players now. Moreover, votes will ultimately determine the starters. Knowing this, here are my preferences:

East
    G Wade
    G Irving (not based on performance, but based on votes. Maybe Wall can come close)
    F James
    F George
    F Anthony

West
    G Paul
    G Harden (although Kobe will come close, due to votes)
    F Durant
    F Griffin
    F Howard

blood

Wall,Wade,James,Anthony,Brook

west
    Lillard,Thompson,Durant,Love,Aldridge

blood

Wall,Wade,James,Anthony,Brook

west
    Lillard,Thompson,Durant,Love,Aldridge

Tap892
    Participant

in the east I would say Wall, Afflalo, George, James and Hibbert deserve to be the starting line up, even though I’m sure it won’t look like that. Carmelo really hasn’t played well enough to start this year.

Critically Thinking
      Participant

that’s exactly how i voted. afflalo is having a really good start to the season. 

Critically Thinking
      Participant

that’s exactly how i voted. afflalo is having a really good start to the season. 

Tap892
    Participant

in the east I would say Wall, Afflalo, George, James and Hibbert deserve to be the starting line up, even though I’m sure it won’t look like that. Carmelo really hasn’t played well enough to start this year.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Wall
    Wade
    George
    James
    Hibbert

Paul
    Harden
    Durant
    Love
    Howard

That’s who I’m voting for now.  Not sure if Wall will get voted in by the fans but that’s who I’m voting for, personally.

Stew
      Participant

"Not sure if Wall will get voted in by the fans" 

Why Do you say that? An I’m voting for him personally too

Tongue-Out-Like-23
        Participant

Some (casual) fans enjoy voting for players based on name rather than how they’re playing.

For instance, Allen Iverson was voted into the All-Star game after averaging 13 PPG in 2010.

People love Kyrie Irving and even though he’s struggling, he may get the votes ahead of Wall.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
        Participant

Some (casual) fans enjoy voting for players based on name rather than how they’re playing.

For instance, Allen Iverson was voted into the All-Star game after averaging 13 PPG in 2010.

People love Kyrie Irving and even though he’s struggling, he may get the votes ahead of Wall.

Stew
      Participant

"Not sure if Wall will get voted in by the fans" 

Why Do you say that? An I’m voting for him personally too

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Wall
    Wade
    George
    James
    Hibbert

Paul
    Harden
    Durant
    Love
    Howard

That’s who I’m voting for now.  Not sure if Wall will get voted in by the fans but that’s who I’m voting for, personally.

Ghost01
    Participant

I think Wall is going to get in….the East PG competition is pretty scarce, unless if Kyrie is THAT much more popular than him. 

Ghost01
    Participant

I think Wall is going to get in….the East PG competition is pretty scarce, unless if Kyrie is THAT much more popular than him. 

Stew
    Participant

John Wall just needs to win and have his team 3rd in the east and make a run in the playoffs and prove his doubters wrong. I’m tired of people doubing saying he will never become that superstar player. For God sakes he’s only 23!!

Ghost01
      Participant

And, whats worse is that people have been annointing Kyrie all along despite the fact his teams have been worse than Wall’s, and he doesn’t play a lick of defense. 

Ghost01
      Participant

And, whats worse is that people have been annointing Kyrie all along despite the fact his teams have been worse than Wall’s, and he doesn’t play a lick of defense. 

Stew
    Participant

John Wall just needs to win and have his team 3rd in the east and make a run in the playoffs and prove his doubters wrong. I’m tired of people doubing saying he will never become that superstar player. For God sakes he’s only 23!!

Stew
    Participant

Kyrie can shoot and his jumper is wet, no lie. I think people only focus on points and offense not noticing that wall is beating kyrie and every other catetgory. Do I think John will ever be better than Chris Paul that’s a stretch but he can be Top 3. John should start in the all star game based on what we see out on the court

Stew
    Participant

Kyrie can shoot and his jumper is wet, no lie. I think people only focus on points and offense not noticing that wall is beating kyrie and every other catetgory. Do I think John will ever be better than Chris Paul that’s a stretch but he can be Top 3. John should start in the all star game based on what we see out on the court

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login