This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BallinAIstyle 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    BallinAIstyle
    Participant

Now that the McDonalds game has been played I must admit..there is a lot of talent coming into each Chapel Hill and Durham NC next year. What are your guys thoughts on UNC’s starting 5 and rotational players? To me it seems like some guys that have got used to playing good minutes may not get those same minutes next season. Here are my thoughts on UNC starting 5 and rotation off the bench

PG: Joel Berry 

SG: Marcus Paige

SF: Justin Jackson

PF: Brice Johnson

C: Kennedy Meeks

Rotation guys first off the bench for me will be JPT and Pinson who appear as very similar players and then Britt here and there to come handle the rock. But I could see them utilizing different combinations of Paige, Berry, JPT, and Pinson more since Paige can obviously still handle the ball which will knock Britt’s minutes way down. Also down low James will have to play a big role and Hicks is going to have to be able to bang down low too for us because to me we don’t have a lot of depth in the post.  Regardless TOP 10 team next year. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login