This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar M-Eazy 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    CanadianGM
    Participant

That one sided trade where Cleveland traded 2012 1st rounder-Zeller, 2013 1st rounder- S Karasev, 2016 1st rounder and J Jack now makes sense. It opens up roster spots for Lebron James former teammates. Ray Allen, Chris Andersen, Mike Miller, Rashard Lewis all interested. All are veteran minimum candidates and fit in nicely with young potential on their rookie contracts. Really hoping they don’t trade for Love and see how the Canadians progress with Lebron to show them the way. They have Wiggins on rookie contract, Irving locked up for next 6 years around 15 per. They will have flexibility and depth. Lebron knew four years ago they needed to retool. 

PG- Irving, Delladova ( should reach out to Chalmers)

SG- Wiggins, Waiters ( will be top 6 man or small ball with Wiggins playing 3), Allen

SF- James, Mike Miller, Bennett, Joe Harris(2nd rounder)

PF- Thompson, Bennett, Rashard Lewis, Powell (2nd rounder)

C-A Varejo, Chris Andersen, B Haywood

JCliff24
    Participant

Its unbelievable to think Cleveland has potentially THREE first round picks next year. This team has a potential to create something special.

JCliff24
    Participant

Its unbelievable to think Cleveland has potentially THREE first round picks next year. This team has a potential to create something special.

draftmangt
    Participant

With the Cavs going after Allen, i think that either Waiters or Wiggins will be traded away soon.

M-Eazy
      Participant

So the Cavs will trade Waiters or Wiggins away because they’re potentially going to sign a 38 yea old vet??

M-Eazy
      Participant

So the Cavs will trade Waiters or Wiggins away because they’re potentially going to sign a 38 yea old vet??

draftmangt
    Participant

With the Cavs going after Allen, i think that either Waiters or Wiggins will be traded away soon.

Jayhawks2011
    Participant

I wonder if Clev can get Min to bite on Waiters, Bennett, Thompson, and like the top two of those picks.  That package is better than the Warriors one.  Should be interesting.

phila9012
      Participant

As a Twolves fan I would be fine with that if the Cavs took Kevin Martin off of us because doing that trade would mean we would be going into another 2 to 4 year rebuild without a potential superstar like wiggins. Then Minnesota could trade Pekovic for what every young player or picks they could get for him and tank this next year and be set up with a bunch of young players/assets for the future.

phila9012
      Participant

As a Twolves fan I would be fine with that if the Cavs took Kevin Martin off of us because doing that trade would mean we would be going into another 2 to 4 year rebuild without a potential superstar like wiggins. Then Minnesota could trade Pekovic for what every young player or picks they could get for him and tank this next year and be set up with a bunch of young players/assets for the future.

Jayhawks2011
    Participant

I wonder if Clev can get Min to bite on Waiters, Bennett, Thompson, and like the top two of those picks.  That package is better than the Warriors one.  Should be interesting.

qDizzle32
    Participant

They should go after Mo Williams. Not calling this a reunion but heard that he doesn’t wanna stay in Portland. Williams was the perfect backup PG for Lillard last year

earldaniel31
      Participant

i think Steve Blake already has his #25 jersey

earldaniel31
      Participant

i think Steve Blake already has his #25 jersey

qDizzle32
    Participant

They should go after Mo Williams. Not calling this a reunion but heard that he doesn’t wanna stay in Portland. Williams was the perfect backup PG for Lillard last year

lalaila
    Participant

will cavaliers go back to their dark red/gold jersey’s from LeBron era?

Those looked so much better to me lol

lalaila
    Participant

will cavaliers go back to their dark red/gold jersey’s from LeBron era?

Those looked so much better to me lol

Jordo
    Participant

This could be one of the faster turn arounds you can see if Cavs add more pieces. They go from 25-30 wins and living in the lottery to being a real threat if they can get those younger players to grow up quick. 

Jordo
    Participant

This could be one of the faster turn arounds you can see if Cavs add more pieces. They go from 25-30 wins and living in the lottery to being a real threat if they can get those younger players to grow up quick. 

Ghost01
    Participant

I think Birdman will go to the Mavs, assuming Parsons gets matched by Houston.

But I think Allen and Miller are essentially locks, great fits too, this team is going to be so damn fun to watch. 

Ghost01
    Participant

I think Birdman will go to the Mavs, assuming Parsons gets matched by Houston.

But I think Allen and Miller are essentially locks, great fits too, this team is going to be so damn fun to watch. 

chrsw003
    Participant

I dont want them to trade Wiggins. Think it would be a mistake.

chrsw003
    Participant

I dont want them to trade Wiggins. Think it would be a mistake.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I really like the idea of the Cavs getting those old Heat vets.  Mike Miller can really shoot the 3, and can also rebound a bit.  Ray Allen is the best pure shooter of all time, and money from 3 when left open.  He can also score, too.  Birdman can protect the paint, rebound, and get some dunks.  Rashard Lewis would give them a stretch four.

One thing that hurt the Heat last year was DEPTH.  The Spurs had extra guys that could shoot and make plays.

This reloaded Cavs team would have that with those veteran signings with LeBron being the alpha dog and Kyrie Irving being the sidekick.  Waiter and Wiggins would be the young X factors on the perimeter. 

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I really like the idea of the Cavs getting those old Heat vets.  Mike Miller can really shoot the 3, and can also rebound a bit.  Ray Allen is the best pure shooter of all time, and money from 3 when left open.  He can also score, too.  Birdman can protect the paint, rebound, and get some dunks.  Rashard Lewis would give them a stretch four.

One thing that hurt the Heat last year was DEPTH.  The Spurs had extra guys that could shoot and make plays.

This reloaded Cavs team would have that with those veteran signings with LeBron being the alpha dog and Kyrie Irving being the sidekick.  Waiter and Wiggins would be the young X factors on the perimeter. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login