2013/14 Team Rosters

nick5354
nick5354's picture
2013/14 Team Rosters

After checking out the Sixers game on NBA.com, to my surprise I saw Tony Wroten on the team sheet. It seems after such a long time with no basketball and the site going down for a few weeks, my basketball brain has faded.

Here is a list of what should look like the 2013/14 NBA rosters. This site is great and will refresh your brain at what the rosters will look like and even has added in training camps invites.

http://en.hispanosnba.com/transactions

nick5354
nick5354's picture
Also cannot believe how

Also cannot believe how completely overhauled the Bucks roster is. Only 4 returning players I think!!!

Mr. 19134
Mr. 19134's picture
up The Sixers are expecting a

up The Sixers are expecting a big year from Wroten too. Hes looked great in camp and has.taken over practices. Wroten will emerge as one of the mosg.dynamic 6th men in the league with his ability to play both sides of the ball for.3 different perimeter positions. Hes still turnover machine but he plays wit a ton of energy is a very good playmaker and is becoming a great defender.

Professor Rozay
Kammron Taylor

I have always liked his game. Maybe I'm the only one but I always though that he was going to make it in the pros coming out of Wisconsin. The Celtics needs another point guard on the roster. He has a chance right now to make this team.

Professor Rozay
Kammron Taylor

I have always liked his game. Maybe I'm the only one but I always though that he was going to make it in the pros coming out of Wisconsin. The Celtics needs another point guard on the roster. He has a chance right now to make this team.

he_gets_buckets
As a Dallas fan i hate what

As a Dallas fan i hate what we did this off season. Let OJ walk and hire the human embodiment of douchebag in Monta. I guess it could work out well if we stink it up, but Rick Carlisle always seems to get at least a mediocre record out of these sort of teams, so not only will we probably not make playoffs(and even if we were to, we would lose first round easy), we wont even get a good pick in all likely hood. It's a sad time to be a Dallas fan, and to think we are only 2 years removed from winning the title.

RSS: Syndicate content