2013 Uk

LET YOUR GIRL P...
LET YOUR GIRL POST ME UP's picture
2013 Uk

Expectations for their season? Who will enter draft? Who stays? A little early but bored watching the Ravens get smashed

LET YOUR GIRL P...
LET YOUR GIRL POST ME UP's picture

5 negs but nobody could comment. Y'all &$#%#&@!

BasketballJunkie224
BasketballJunkie224's picture
yea dont worry about the negs

yea dont worry about the negs man, theres a lot of idiots on here who prob dont even know what they read and ive noticed that some of the highest points people have the stupidest messages..but as far as kentucky i think how they do this season depends heavily on who leaves...i think locks to leave are Randle, Young and Andrew harrison.....dakari will prob stay, lee will prob stay for his soph year, aaron i guess might try to leave with his bro but IMO he has always been ranked too close to andrew and isnt a 1 and done type player, Although lets say kentucky wins the championship, maybe 5 could leave possible all 6 who knows. I would say right now IMO randle,drew harrison and young are the only 3 who could play in the nba right now/at the end of this season, but who knows how this season will play out!

samosas
I don't think that one of the

I don't think that one of the brothers will leave for the pros without the other. So either one is going early or they're both going late.

jjbutler73
Actually , that makes no sense

They would be playing for different teams next year whether they both go or one stays, unless they got drafted by same team. So no reason to go if not ready.

theballerway
theballerway's picture
I think

WCS is out of there too. Good chance at top 10 pick(with assumed improvemnt) I look forward to see if Alex Poythress(sp) has improved too because physically he seems ready for the league. Not sure about the twins .I think they both see them selves as one n done but Im a bit skeptical in regards to them both. Randles a gonner unless he totally stinks it up (think Jerod Ward)

BasketballJunkie224
BasketballJunkie224's picture
speaking of alex poythress,

speaking of alex poythress, hes the guy i really wanna see, i am so excited to see randle and james young but i mean poythress had a lot of hype in hs and is slowly falling and falling and falling, i really hope he has a solid year

theprophet
i would have kept watching

i would have kept watching peyton manning throw his 7 tds if i were you, but that's just me. i'll play the kentucky guessing game and put our differences aside from that other post (i was over board rude on your rude comment, lets move on)
i believe poythress moves on because he won't improve his stock. andrew harrison leaves and gets drafted somewhere mid to late first round but not as high as the lotto like most project. selden could leave, but tries to improve his stock and stays one more year. cauley-stein is a lotto pick and leaves. james young is a lotto pick and leaves. julius randle leaves as a top 3 pick. everyone else stays and not quite ready yet anyways. but like you said, it's early. season hasn't even started yet.

RSS: Syndicate content