This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Malin Berglund 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Hale
    Participant

I haven’t done extensive research on many of those guys but I don’t think Harrow, Anderson or Bennett should go as high as they are listed. Also not a huge fan of Nerlens Noel at #1 (I understand why he is though). Zeller and Bazz are the two best players in next years draft imo.

Badgers22
    Participant
    Hale
    Participant

I do like that you had Poythress in the top 10 though, I’m really high on him. Overall it wasn’t a bad list. Also I think it will be easier to judge Bennett once he’s signed with a school.

Badgers22
    Participant

It’s just a guess on who I think will break out. I didn’t want to just copy and paste what nbadraft.net had for theirs.

UNCbasketballbum
    Participant

I don’t know why, but  just feel like Nerlens Noel is VASTLY overrated.

Hale
    Participant

It’s because people just assumed he was Anthony Davis 2.0, when he’s not close at all. 

Future_Scout’s mock

speculating…

1. shabazz

2. noel

3. zeller

4. adams

5. poythress

6. mcadoo

7. b.j. young

8. cj leslie

9. kyle anderson

10. isaiah austin

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

I would be very surprised if Kyle Anderson came out after one year, and if he did he would not be the fifth pick. 

Future_Scout’s mock

my list is so wrong after the 7 the spot lol… but i think c.j. leslie is insanely under rated at the 30 spot (on .net 13’s mock)

Malcolmx
    Participant

Only thing stopping Kyle from being a top pick is his athleticism.Which is a shame.He is a great player. Alex P going to UK will probably be a lottery pick.His potential is sky high.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

I Think players that could move into the top 10:

1.Dario Saric-Will be 19 in 2013…
    2.Dewayne Dedmon
    3.Ian Miller
    4.Mitch McGary
    5.Janelle Stokes
    6.Dieng

AndyBeng2
    Participant

I agree w/ you Y2G that Noel is overrated, he only averaged 12.6pts 3.9blks and 7.9boards at Tilton, the high school level. Never have I seen someone be the #1 can’t miss prospect and average such pathetic numbers. Bazz should have been #1 but everyone fell in love w/ the Ant Davis hype for Noel, but Noel is even more raw than Davis, what can he do outside of dunking, at least Davis has a jump hook and a lil shot.

Bazz averaged 29.8pts and 9.9boards more than 6-10 Noel. For someone that size and talent level playing high school ball, he should have at least averaged 10 boards, simply pathetic.

Davis averaged 32pts, 22boards and 8 blocks a game his senior season. In my eyes Noel has a long way to go to reach Davis and I wouldn’t be suprised if (*hold your breath*) Noel is not one and done. I guess I’ll take the negs now from all the pUKe bandwagoners.

paradigmn
    Participant

but…I am very interested to see Ryan Harrow play…hasn’t really been talked about much…for obvious reasons….but he’s got some game 4 sure.

AndyBeng2
    Participant

Harrow is a nice prospect, kinda like Brandon Jennings with the slight build, flashiness, and athleticism. Imagine how NC St. would have been last year w/ him playing for them instead of transfering, hmmmm……

M-Eazy
    Participant

Although I agree that Noel has a lot of unwarranted hype because of the Anthony Davis, there is NO way that he is overrated.  If you saw what he did last year on the EYBL circuit you would understand why they’re calling him one of the best shot blockers in 20+ years.

Malin Berglund
    Participant

The Phoenix Suns were one of two franchises to partake of the NBA at the start of this 1968–69 time, alongside this Milwaukee Money. They were the very first major expert sports franchise inside state associated with Arizona, and is the only 1 for twenty years until this Cardinals on the National Footballing League transferred from Street. Louis throughout 1988. The team played out its 1st 24 seasons at State of arizona Veterans Funeral Coliseum, situated northwest associated with downtown Phoenix az. Get his new upcoming matches tickets from at http://www.ticketdove.com/phoenix-suns-tickets.aspx

Malin Berglund
    Participant

The Phoenix Suns were one of two franchises to partake of the NBA at the start of this 1968–69 time, alongside this Milwaukee Money. They were the very first major expert sports franchise inside state associated with Arizona, and is the only 1 for twenty years until this Cardinals on the National Footballing League transferred from Street. Louis throughout 1988. The team played out its 1st 24 seasons at State of arizona Veterans Funeral Coliseum, situated northwest associated with downtown Phoenix az. Get his new upcoming matches tickets from at http://www.ticketdove.com/phoenix-suns-tickets.aspx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login