2013 NBA Mock Draft top 10 picks

Badgers22

Hale
Hale's picture
I haven't done extensive

I haven't done extensive research on many of those guys but I don't think Harrow, Anderson or Bennett should go as high as they are listed. Also not a huge fan of Nerlens Noel at #1 (I understand why he is though). Zeller and Bazz are the two best players in next years draft imo.

Badgers22
It's just a guess on who I

It's just a guess on who I think will break out. I didn't want to just copy and paste what nbadraft.net had for theirs.

Hale
Hale's picture
I do like that you had

I do like that you had Poythress in the top 10 though, I'm really high on him. Overall it wasn't a bad list. Also I think it will be easier to judge Bennett once he's signed with a school.

UNCbasketballbum
UNCbasketballbum's picture
I don't know why, but just

I don't know why, but just feel like Nerlens Noel is VASTLY overrated.

3--6
speculating... 1. shabazz 2.

speculating...

1. shabazz

2. noel

3. zeller

4. adams

5. poythress

6. mcadoo

7. b.j. young

8. cj leslie

9. kyle anderson

10. isaiah austin

Hale
Hale's picture
UNCbasketball

It's because people just assumed he was Anthony Davis 2.0, when he's not close at all.

3--6
my list is so wrong after the

my list is so wrong after the 7 the spot lol... but i think c.j. leslie is insanely under rated at the 30 spot (on .net 13's mock)

PrecociousNeophyte
PrecociousNeophyte's picture
I would be very surprised if

I would be very surprised if Kyle Anderson came out after one year, and if he did he would not be the fifth pick.

Malcolmx
Malcolmx's picture
Only thing stopping Kyle from

Only thing stopping Kyle from being a top pick is his athleticism.Which is a shame.He is a great player. Alex P going to UK will probably be a lottery pick.His potential is sky high.

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
I Think players that could

I Think players that could move into the top 10:

1.Dario Saric-Will be 19 in 2013...
2.Dewayne Dedmon
3.Ian Miller
4.Mitch McGary
5.Janelle Stokes
6.Dieng

AndyBeng2
I agree w/ you Y2G that Noel

I agree w/ you Y2G that Noel is overrated, he only averaged 12.6pts 3.9blks and 7.9boards at Tilton, the high school level. Never have I seen someone be the #1 can't miss prospect and average such pathetic numbers. Bazz should have been #1 but everyone fell in love w/ the Ant Davis hype for Noel, but Noel is even more raw than Davis, what can he do outside of dunking, at least Davis has a jump hook and a lil shot.

Bazz averaged 29.8pts and 9.9boards more than 6-10 Noel. For someone that size and talent level playing high school ball, he should have at least averaged 10 boards, simply pathetic.

Davis averaged 32pts, 22boards and 8 blocks a game his senior season. In my eyes Noel has a long way to go to reach Davis and I wouldn't be suprised if (*hold your breath*) Noel is not one and done. I guess I'll take the negs now from all the pUKe bandwagoners.

paradigmn
paradigmn's picture
I won't speculate...

but...I am very interested to see Ryan Harrow play...hasn't really been talked about much...for obvious reasons....but he's got some game 4 sure.

AndyBeng2
Harrow is a nice prospect,

Harrow is a nice prospect, kinda like Brandon Jennings with the slight build, flashiness, and athleticism. Imagine how NC St. would have been last year w/ him playing for them instead of transfering, hmmmm......

M-Eazy
Although I agree that Noel

Although I agree that Noel has a lot of unwarranted hype because of the Anthony Davis, there is NO way that he is overrated. If you saw what he did last year on the EYBL circuit you would understand why they're calling him one of the best shot blockers in 20+ years.

Malin Berglund
The Phoenix Suns were one of

The Phoenix Suns were one of two franchises to partake of the NBA at the start of this 1968–69 time, alongside this Milwaukee Money. They were the very first major expert sports franchise inside state associated with Arizona, and is the only 1 for twenty years until this Cardinals on the National Footballing League transferred from Street. Louis throughout 1988. The team played out its 1st 24 seasons at State of arizona Veterans Funeral Coliseum, situated northwest associated with downtown Phoenix az. Get his new upcoming matches tickets from at http://www.ticketdove.com/phoenix-suns-tickets.aspx

RSS: Syndicate content