This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar lawrencejd 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    DunkCity82
    Participant
    Prio

Almost perfect fit for every team. Gobert and Adams too high, Mitchell will rise.

Prio

Almost perfect fit for every team. Gobert and Adams too high, Mitchell will rise.

lawrencejd
      Participant

You obviously don’t know much about this draft. Most mocks have Steven Adams going to OKC at 12, and Rudy Gobert Somewhere between 10-17

lawrencejd
      Participant

You obviously don’t know much about this draft. Most mocks have Steven Adams going to OKC at 12, and Rudy Gobert Somewhere between 10-17

JoeWolf1

I think Darko Saric will be about 15 spots higher. I think he’ll be the first international player off the board.

JoeWolf1

I think Darko Saric will be about 15 spots higher. I think he’ll be the first international player off the board.

DunkCity82
      Participant

Yea, he was tough to slot. I had him at 19 to Cleveland first… I think Gobert will be the first international player

DunkCity82
      Participant

Yea, he was tough to slot. I had him at 19 to Cleveland first… I think Gobert will be the first international player

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I like Trey Burke in Orlando. That team needs a new identity. I also like it if Orlando isn’t really sold on Ben McLemore.

Phoenix looks like the team with the biggest dilemma in who to take.

I like the Pelicans taking Oladipo if he is there.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I like Trey Burke in Orlando. That team needs a new identity. I also like it if Orlando isn’t really sold on Ben McLemore.

Phoenix looks like the team with the biggest dilemma in who to take.

I like the Pelicans taking Oladipo if he is there.

morestealsthanscores
    Participant

i think this is a really interesting one- credit for making your own calls.
    I don’t really understand Noel at #1 (name three great players that came back strong from ACLs!) unless the plan is to keep him out for the season and aim for Wiggins in 2014. And I don’t get Len at #5 unless the deal is to trade Gortat- which I wouldn’t because I rate him and I don’t think they’ll get value. And I think Anthony Bennett will drop.

But what I do like is your picks in the late lottery- we have identical picks for Philly and OKC- I definately think they could both use the size!

morestealsthanscores
    Participant

i think this is a really interesting one- credit for making your own calls.
    I don’t really understand Noel at #1 (name three great players that came back strong from ACLs!) unless the plan is to keep him out for the season and aim for Wiggins in 2014. And I don’t get Len at #5 unless the deal is to trade Gortat- which I wouldn’t because I rate him and I don’t think they’ll get value. And I think Anthony Bennett will drop.

But what I do like is your picks in the late lottery- we have identical picks for Philly and OKC- I definately think they could both use the size!

hylandpt
    Participant

Solid mock.
    I got Phoenix taking Olapido over Len.
    Sacramento got enough guards who can score, they need a facilitator and defensive PG. MCW or Schroeder would be the best fit for them.
    Not sure if I see Bennett passes New Orleans unless he unimpressed in workouts.
    Knicks will either go PG or C since Shumpert/Melo/Martin hold down the SG/SF/PF department

hylandpt
    Participant

Solid mock.
    I got Phoenix taking Olapido over Len.
    Sacramento got enough guards who can score, they need a facilitator and defensive PG. MCW or Schroeder would be the best fit for them.
    Not sure if I see Bennett passes New Orleans unless he unimpressed in workouts.
    Knicks will either go PG or C since Shumpert/Melo/Martin hold down the SG/SF/PF department

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login